Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Had the worst night shooting ever!

PistolPete

Well tonight I had the worst night shooting that I've ever had. It was man against man on the plate rack and I couldn't hit anything. I lost almost every match I had tonight. I know this is all attributed to the amount of stress I'm under between getting married within the next month, building our first home, and now a court case in which I have to testify in tomorrow. All that with missing at least a day of work and I'm a salerep so I get paid on commission so someone from the office will cover for me but won't collect a 1/3 of what I would in the day. Then to top it all off we are getting 16" of snow on Wed. So needless to say I wasn't focused on my shooting tonight. The thing that gets me the most upset isn't that I lost or anything just the fact that shooting is my stress-releif and tonight it just added more stress.

With everything going on I won't even be able to get to the range for at least another week. If I could get down there tomorrow and just shoot some paper to just get back on track it would be great.

I guess the moral of the story is that you gotta love stress!!!

**"Bitch"** mode off!!!! It does feel good to vent!!!

Pete :ph34r:

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding and the new house! That's excellent!

... the other stuff, just details really. I'm sure I've read somewhere that it's best to "shoot in the moment."

Otherwise, best wishes on the coming marriage and absolutely brand new home! I hope you were able to design a great spot for your reloading gear and dry fire area.

Damn, I knew I should have gone to Mass Rifle last night! For the record, the last time I shot with Pete he had one of the fastest times of the night. I've yet to have a "good" night.

Seriously, we all know it's not stress, it's that gun Pete. You can't skimp on equipment. :D

Did you shoot SW Sunday? You've been doing well there. You probably just need a break.

Steve