Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock with Bo-Mar sight

Remy 2009

I have to admit I called yesterday left a message at 3:30. Got a call back at 8:15 am. All questions answered. Man I cannot believe that I did not do this months ago. Thanks.

So what were the answers you received?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I understand this is not NRA Action Pistol Forum. Where is the NRA Action Pistol Forum?

If we e-mail & get a response, cool. 1 person gets an answer/result. If we use this Forum (or NRA Action Pistol Forum), everyone has the benefit of a question answered.

If it were not for this forum, I would be way out of the loop on NRA Action Pistol, here in Australia.

I appreciate the work you are doing.

Cheers, Ando.

One of the sources of frustration in NRA AP is that "rulings" like this are not published. If you are in the right clique, you will hear about them word-of-mouth, but if you are an "outsider" who just goes by what the rule book says, you could be in for a surprise.

I would suggest posting all clarifications and rulings on the NRA web site.

I think they are still struggling with getting Production going.

Looking at this from a long way away I think they have been surprised (pleasantly surprised) about the success, and I believe they underestimated the resourcefullness of us the shooter.

I think there is room for improvement and changes will have to be made. But not just for the sake of change, and doing it a little too quickly and without listening to us has proven to be the downfall of some previous "improvements".

Although getting the info out there is very important and something I think they are struggling to get right at present.

Edited by gm iprod

Keep the rules as they stand, 2011 rule book. Expand the current ruling on sights to read; any factory/aftermarket post & notch sight system to be fitted (fixed front sight), provided the fitting does not require any modification to the firearm.

Remove the Production holster ruling, & allow the use of any holster as per other Divisions. Keep it simple.

These would be my suggestions, to complete the Production Division rules concerns on this forum.

Cheers, Ando.