Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loaded rounds tonight, gun is disassembled on bench getting a good cleaning now. Will be ready to go tomorrow evening. Getting out the slide glide now! :D

TXAG (AKA Jason "ROin'" Sutton) See ya at the match

Lee

I am such a reclusive and shy person, I asked to be be moved from your squad so I did not become intimidated by your shooting. Now in squad 7 with all the cops. Guess I should bring some donuts on Saturday...

I will stop by to say hello in my shy way, during the match...

Lee

don't let that old man Jimenea sneak up and beat you...he has been shooting pretty well.

Study your English, you might need those elusive words like reclusive in the next 50 or so years. Your business dealings won't be exclusive to your fellow countrymen...

WoooHooo...Nice match and I met several of the BE members also. Was squadded with (and schooled by) TightLoop and as I expected he turned out to be a gentle, withdrawn and shy person. :rolleyes: Had a great time and shot a fair match - for me - to boot. Definitly will go again next year. :D:D:D

There are some intermediates (and soon to be finals, I hope) at http://www.texassouthsection.com.

It was fun to meet some of the BE-folks there. A few of them accosted me directly, so my reputation must be getting around. I was sorry to see Lee get caught by the mag gauge-- I saw him blast out a couple stages.

Jeeper was in the witness protection program over his targets on stage 7.. :D

They even got a picture of me and the blazing pony ride.. shortly before I shot a NS.. http://www.texassouthsection.com/Photos/SSC2004/DSC01706.JPG

I'll gripe about the logic of "Top GM/M" elsewhere <_<

Some people loved the stage and some wanted to take me out back and beat me with a rubber hose. I shot it ok speed wise but dropped two mikes. :(

Was a great match. I didn't do near as well has I had wished but still had FUN! I got to meet several forum members. Hope to shoot with you again. For those that I missed, I was the loud mouth RO on stage 2(Border Crossing). I was a little upset that out of the umpteen pics from the match, not one was from my stage(so far) <_< . It was a conspiracy against the out-of-towner RO's. :P:lol:

TXAG

P.S. Sniper, you steal my rubber snake off of stage 2? Saw you playing with it and it came up missing? :(

Some people loved the stage and some wanted to take me out back and beat me with a rubber hose. I shot it ok speed wise but dropped two mikes. :(

It was one of my favorite stages for the match, even though I screwed it up somewhat. Good mix of accuracy, though that 20-yard plate rack was tough on some of the shooters.

This match was very fun. Great stages, well run, good weather, nice prizes. MerlinD and Tightloop were in my squad - both gentlemen and scholars. :P

Jeepers targets were cool and it was a great stage from a design standpoint. Too bad one of my mags died on that stage or I might of actually done well on it. I was able to duplicate the problem several times at home tonight so I'll be calling Beven tommorrow to see if he can figure out the strange failure.

I learned a lot and I'm ready to start shooting more IPSC/USPSA!

No one has mentioned Jeeper finishing first B-limited.

I thought this was a pretty big deal myself!

At least I was humiliated by a winner.

:o

It was a good match, I learned several things I need to work on, and it was nice to meet Vincent and Sniper.

Hope to see a few of you at A4 in June.

Al

It is just Hell to grow old. Your mind knows what to do and your body won't get it done.

Lots of little stories here. Most of the BE'ers shot well, Shred, Merlin, Vincent, Chet Polo, Al C, AG93, and more that I cannot remember at this hour. Some had problems, Lee D, myself, and a few others.

further posts tomorrow...

P.S.  Sniper, you steal my rubber snake off of stage 2?  Saw you playing with it and it came up missing? :(

Umm... no...??? SOMEHOW that dang snake kept ending up on me. Being of the 5 year old mentality that I am, I desperately tried to pawn it off on Jeeper, to no avail. I placed it on the table before we left that stage... which, BTW was one of my favorites... second only to stage 7.

Chet... GAH! thanks for posting the link to that awful pic! And of ALL stages to have a picture to remember, sheesh!... Well, I guess Mr. Harrison had plenty of opportunities to nab a shot on that one, since I shot it THREE times! :blink: BTW, if you knew who the person in the pic was... WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY HI???

Vincent, if you end up sending your mags to Beven, let me know. I have 4 that I need to send as well... :wacko:<_<:angry: And to all that heard my "explicatives" while dealing with said mags... please pardon my unladylike behavior. :unsure:

Al Capizzo it was a pleasure meeting you! :D

Congrats to all the winners! Way to go Jeeper! Outstanding as usual, Vincent!!! And Lee D., no matter what, you're always a winner in my book. A 17+ HF on stage 6... WOW!!!

I made it out of my first major match without injury (well, almost... I need a higher SPF sunblock!) :D I had so much fun at SCC that I think I'm going to ditch IDPA State for Area 4... I'm really liking IPSC/USPSA!