Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK here is possibility number 1

http://www.desertcj7.com/SSC%20possibility%201.htm

The idea here is that the only clear shot at the star will make you shoot it at about 20 yards. from the ports you will be severly obstructed. This is 31 rounds with 2 activators. Most of the targets will be at like 15-25 yards including a couple plates.

Possibility Number 2

THis is similar except 2 stars. I am going to leave some shots from all ports but other will be highly blocked. THis way someone could use less ports but they would have tougher shots to do it. 32- rounds

http://www.desertcj7.com/Stages/SSC%20possibility%202.htm

Possibility #3

Same as 1 except no star- replaced it with a plate rack per request from Norm

http://www.desertcj7.com/Stages/SSC%20possibility%203.htm

The targets with the arrows are activators that I posted in the gallery a couple weeks ago.

I just want to clarify that I merely suggested a stirling alternative. Don't want anyone to think I had developed a star-phobia.

That plate rack (or 2) might be a real neat idea (having reflected on the notion some more)

Hey Jeeper, I can help.

We've got more than 50 yards of reset rope. Does that suggest a possibility? :D

Cheers,

Norm

filipinos everywhere... anyone in squad 4, don't be surprised if you hear a lot of filipino back-whispering, hahaha... you won't hear me speaking it, but i might laugh a few times from what they say ;)

hmm well right now im 92.6 i think in classification... they haven't put last months BAPS class yet... so i only need one more gm score and ill be GM... since theres only travis and scott caylor... might be nice to have 3 =]

rey panelo - haha he's suppose to M open and NOT SENIOR

umm.. speakin of which its BAPS in the morning... i should sleep - see yall later

- Lee

I will have shot them all by the time you guys get there. But...I will be an impartial RO then, don't ask me sh*@! Just kidding, I had many ask me how to shoot a stage last year. I just played dumb, easy for me!!!!!!!!!! :blink: TXAG

Lee

Glad I'll get to see you shoot every stage,since we are in the same squad, I won't have far to go to ask the best way to shoot any stage.

Should be interesting to see you young fast guys go after it...

there were 2-3 stages today @ BAPS that were or.. will be VERY similar to the stages in Space City - but the running was definitely tiring.... -.-

Thanks David! Glad you'll be shooting in our squad - I can guarantee you that Travis has been secretly practicing - so I'm gonna do my best to not let him slip by me this time ;) -

7th Stage by jeeper (keith) should be interesting - cya guys later

- Lee D.

Ag93

go to www.texassouthsection.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the star in the state of texas.

Those of us who gradjuated from reel schools, already knew that....

Just kidding...

Anyway as an RO, you should have been shooting this thing since the first of March, that is when all the rest of the RO's got their match descriptions...

7th Stage by jeeper (keith) should be interesting - cya guys later

Lee was tyring to push for the multiple stars today with the SSC match director. It didnt work though.

Lee barely won today at BAPS. :P I mean he only won every stage! :)

I submitted it today to the match director. He is going to change it a little and then post it. I will be most similar to number 3 that was in my previous post with the plate rack at like 20-25 yards to start. Just so you realize, these stages arent really being posted as an exact setup of what the match will be. They are more out there for the staff than the general public. They will most likely be very, very similar but not exact. That is why they are not posted with the rest of the space city info. So no bitching if they look a little different come match day. :P

Travis didnt shoot today. He hasnt shot with us in a while. probably just off practicing. I still am picking Lee to dethrown him :D

I took a look at the preliminary stage diagrams and all I can say is WOW. They are going to take a while to digest none the less try to figure out a good way to shoot. Looks like a lot of "run and gun" fun! (Now I can see why IPSC shooters think IDPA stages are boring.)

Is the range open to competitors on Friday while the staff shoots? It sure would be good to see someone shoot these things before hand.

20 yard plate rack <_< .....

boooo - im shocked my 5 star-stage suggestion didn't pull through ... haha

as far as the stages... they SHOULD be open on friday b4 the match, and if you wanna really watch the gamer - its travis hartzell in my squad - please don't watch me, ill only end up tripping through a stage or overunning targets like i usually do :blink: