Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Most realible GLOCK clone

Shawn.L

I get together with some guys to practice Force On Force and defensive pistol skills and we use AS guns in some sessions (along with shooting sessions, blue guns, knife drones, ect).

A couple of the guys have bought GLOCK clones and havent had any luck with them running reliably enough to use.

In addition which models have a more realistic trigger press?

It would be great if there was a model that was both reliable and had a realistic trigger. Im not concerned about cosmetics or holster fit.

I get together with some guys to practice Force On Force and defensive pistol skills and we use AS guns in some sessions (along with shooting sessions, blue guns, knife drones, ect).

A couple of the guys have bought GLOCK clones and havent had any luck with them running reliably enough to use.

In addition which models have a more realistic trigger press?

It would be great if there was a model that was both reliable and had a realistic trigger. Im not concerned about cosmetics or holster fit.

For Force-On-Force nothing beats Simuniton but this is not an affordable tool to use for competition oriented practice. As far as Airsoft goes, probably the best Glock clone offered is the G17 made by Tokyo Marui. I don't believe that this particular model is offered for sale in the USA. You can purchase but you have to do so from one of the Asian internet retailers.

Check out this review: http://www.defconairsoft.co.uk/reviews/kscvsmarui_glock17/review_ksc17vsmarui17.htm

My TM 1911 runs like a top, and accurate too. I'll look into it.

Yeah, Ive used Sim's guns before (and am enrolled in a SouthNarc ECQC course coming up in April/May as well) and they rock, but its just not doable for a bunch of regular guys just looking to practice together.