Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP-2

RC1

Old Shooter's thread about Graf and Sons

I also sent Grafs an e-mail asking about Vectan powder, and they stated that they are going to no longer import any NobelSport/Vectan powder. I also sent NobelSport an e-mail about any other US importers of their products, and have not got response. (2 weeks ago) So, unless you want a 50lb drum, the SP2 has dried up.

Go to Eric Grauffels website and ask him directly. I talked with him last year and he told me Vectan was importing 20,000 pounds of it, but was unsure of when. He also said he would be talking with them directly at the SHOT show and would have an answer then. So, he might be able to direct you to who the importer is now.

Kyle-

The last time I checked (about 2 months ago) Mullins Extreme Ammunition in Clintwood, VA had about 1000 or so pounds. I don't have their phone number at home, but a quick Yahoo search shows their phone number as: 276-926-6772. It seems like that the shipped price ended up being about $11.00 or so per pound. (Not a very good price break)

I'd called Mullins last week about their supply of SP2 and they still have a good sized supply. But the price she (Pam) quoted me was $15/lb and that's without the shipping. I liked the powder but at that price and bulk, there are other less expense choices. It would be interesting if someone else would call Muliins and reported back their findings.