Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

.40 cal Dummy Rounds

AGlock36

Is there a place you can buy these from? Just wondering as I have not had the chance to get a reloader yet and I dont know anyone close that reloads. Just wanted to know if I can buy them somewhere or do I have to have someone make them for me. Thanks.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

If you have any friends that shoot, ask them to load you up a dozen or so and buy them a beer in return. Make sure they run them through the sizer if you have a tight chamber. One more thing, make sure the OAL they load to will chamber in your gun.

If you don't have such friends, let me know.

Shooter,

I have some snap caps but was looking for something a little cheaper. LOL still saving the coffee money I get for Brian's book. LOL.

BigDave,

I just talked to a friend of mine who knows many people that reload. He is going to ask around for me to see if someone will do it for me if I pay for the bullets.

Thanks to both of you for the reply.

Happy Shooting

Paul Franklin

Paul -

If you can wait a bit while I set up the new press and relocate the old press, I will be happy to make you up some dummy rounds in 40......let me know.

Zach

I will Zach thank you. Like I said my buddy is supposed to find out for me this weekend so I will let you know. Thanks again for all your help.

Paul H. Franklin