Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

State Web Sites

AikiDale

Try www.state.ky.us

That url is not funny at all. It just redirects you to kentucky.gov which is also not funny. Now that the legislature is in session the evening news is funny, but we can not talk about that, Shooter Girl will not notice that it is the HUMOR forum and close the thread because it might be a political discussion..... Now that is funny! :D

www.la.com sends you to a city guide to Los Angeles, CA.

Possibly a subliminal message for us who live in the state of LA to move to LA. But I already live in LA so why should I move to LA. But if I move to LA would I still be living in LA?

I'm confused. Reason enough for a crawfish boil and a beer.

Till later

What I find remarkable is that you all don't seem to know KY gel, whereas I as an European immediately suspected where ky.com would lead to  .

Now, what does that tell us  ?

That Europeans are oversexed Bastards? :ph34r::D

What I find remarkable is that you all don't seem to know KY gel, whereas I as an European immediately suspected where ky.com would lead to  B) .

Now, what does that tell us  :o  ?

That your third child is incoming? :P

Anyway, not to hijack the thread, for whoever might be interested:

Italian IPSC shooting Federation website

What I find remarkable is that you all don't seem to know KY gel, whereas I as an European immediately suspected where ky.com would lead to B) .

Now, what does that tell us :o ?

Well, it could mean you don't excite your dates very much? Or that you engage in unnatural activities? That you are over the hill? That you have a medical condition? I give up, what does that tell us? :lol: