Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

dawson front sight

giova22

Hello

I'd like to put a dawson precision front sight on my Para-Ord P18-9. I cannot find a web shop that ship to Italy. I'm not trying to buy an howitzer just a replacemente front sight.

Can you advise me a seller who ship to Italy?

Thank you

Giovanni

Thank you

Just send email to speedshooter.com to ask if they have this "Para Ordnance 1911 Fiber Optic Inserted Front Sight .185 Tall x .100 Wide, Match with DP or Factory Adjustable Rear 021-002"

I'm looking forward to receive an answer. It's frustating to need something from US. Only Brownell's send something but not over $100 and they don't stock everything.

Thank you again

No luck with speedshoter.com, this is the reply "No, we do not offer it."

It's incredible, it's not possible to buy a small piece of iron.

Thank you anyway.

Cant you order direct from Dawson and have it shipped internationally?

Dawsons is about 45 minutes from my house... let me know if I can assist.

From the DP web site:

Dawson Precision's policy on international orders is to sell only through our established distributor network. We do not accept any individual orders outside the United States or territories. Click here for a list of distributors

Worldwide Sports Network is a licensed exporter of Dawson Precision products if there is not a distributor near you. Please contact them for details.

I would read up on the Arms Export Control Act of 1976 before shipping a firearm part out of the country.

It's possible to buy firearms part from US if the value is $100 or lesser.

I often buy from Brownell's when i need small parts. When the value is higher Brownell's apply an export license and in 3/4 months i can receive what i want.

Some seller send articles of a value of $100 or less but most don't altough they can. Most of them think that sending something to europe is different than sending to Alaska.

When i was in Afghanistan i ordered a bunch of spare parts using APO address and now i cannot buy a front sight from Italy. I believe this is funny.

The next solution is to find a lowcost flight to US. :-)

Thank you boys

I feel for you my friend, mine was In the same sxxtboat for a czsp01 front sight from Dawson, it's too bad they don't have a full dealer in EU.

I solved with the aid of a fellow forum member, but be aware shipping costs are INSANE, i spent close to 200 USD for 2 front sights! (132 USD for fedex shipping).