Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

shot show new 930's ?

gunfighteruk

I want to know more about the shotgun at the top of the picture. Looks a bit like their take on an SLP 18"

img_5199-tm-tfb.jpg

That top shotgun looks like an over under with a rail at the front for home defense! That's what it looks like to me anyway......

I want to know more about the shotgun at the top of the picture. Looks a bit like their take on an SLP 18"

img_5199-tm-tfb.jpg

That top shotgun looks like an over under with a rail at the front for home defense! That's what it looks like to me anyway......

Good guess. Thinking I would rather have one of these, but that's just me.

stoeger-double-defense-01.jpg

Mossberg makes it really hard to take them seriously with some of these products they release.

I like my 500, great home defense gun and have been using it for matches till I can upgrade. The SAW belongs in "Left 4 Dead 3".

Kurt was trying to find out where to return the one we T&E'd, and NO ONE at Mossberg seemed to know we had one, a lady at the booth thought we were trying to send back a SG that we had worked on to give to Jerry????

Granted, "we" are a small group of their market.

trapr

Mossberg makes it really hard to take them seriously with some of these products they release.

I like my 500, great home defense gun and have been using it for matches till I can upgrade. The SAW belongs in "Left 4 Dead 3".

Like someone else said - somewhere in a warehouse in the Midwest;

a shovel factory is missing thousands of shovel-handles. :roflol:

With that being said, I look forward to seeing the properly built 930 by Mr. Hill. He wouldn't put his name on it if it couldn't do some impressive stuff. :cheers:

img_5199-tm-tfb.jpg

It's an over under. There were at least three variants on display. A modern shopkeeper gun? I think it shows they have a sense of humor, kind of like the several .22LRs on display with the muzzle brakes. They factory guys were joking about it right along with me.

• 2 months later...