Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Jager1147

Gen. 4 Guide Rods in Polymer, SSP legal!

While I'm waiting for the new website to be launched, I have made the Polymer version of our Generation 4 guide rods available for the G17 / G22 size frames. If you'd like to order one of these, simply order the steel version listed on our site now and send an e-mail following the order requesting the Polymer Gen. 4 guide rod.

I expect to have our new site launching next week with Gen. 4 guide rods in both Polymer and hardened steel, along with a selection of ISMI springs. Our Gen. 4 guide rods have a cleaner look to them now, and our compensators also have a more rounded front and cleaner look.

Thanks all, and first one to respond here can receive a Gen. 4 guide rod for the G19, in Polymer or steel - your choice and on me.

Thanks, jager

I would love to have one. tanderson9mm@gmail.com

Took long eneough to give something away!

e-mail out to you.

I got the guide rod today. Thanks again, I'll give it a try and let you know how it works......I have it in the gun already. It looks and feels great.

Ordered a steel gen 4 rod with a 15 pound ismi last weekend. I got it today. Fast customer service and I am very impressed with the product. Hopefully get some rounds down range early next week.

This is the guide rod assembly Glock should have put on the Gen 4!!! Shot great.

I just warmed up to Glocks with the intro of the Gen 4. I bought a Gen 4 19 that I use primarily for carry, but shot it in Production last month . It's no 1911, but I still love it. I had 1 stovepipe that I am hoping was caused by the stock recoil system and not the 115gr Winchester white box ammo. I bought the gun NEW Feb 15. Its marked Gen 4, with a '04' marked on the guide rod.Can you tell me the difference between the polymer and steel; captured and uncaptured?