Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5th Saturday 3-gun just outside Greenville SC

The Belton Gun Club will be hosting its first 3-gun/multigun match on January 29th. The match will be 6 stages. The round count will be approximately 75rifle, 75pisotl, 50shotgun and 6 slugs. Preregistration is required with the number of competitors limited to 60. The match will include one stage with 300yd rifle one all pistol stage one all shotgun stage and three multigun stages. Scoring will be time plus penalties. Rules will follow Horner/IMGA/ USPSA format. Please use the contact information below for preregistration or for any questions about the match. Follow the directions on the club website to find the range. GPS will not get you there, or even close. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me about the match. We will try and upload the stages prior to the match. Plan on having a great time.

Registration will be from 9-9:30.

Walk through at 10:00

Entry Fee $20.00

http://www.beltongunclub.org/

Robbie@WheatonArms.com

• 2 weeks later...

Robbie, I hate to miss this, as I know you guys put on great matches. My son has a soccer tournament in Fayetteville this weekend as well as a meeting with the coach from Methodist Univ. Good luck with the match, and keep us updated. Maybe we can make the next one. If that crotchity old marine is working with you, tell him the boys from Charlotte said "Hey" and "Go Navy!"

Robbie, I hate to miss this, as I know you guys put on great matches. My son has a soccer tournament in Fayetteville this weekend as well as a meeting with the coach from Methodist Univ. Good luck with the match, and keep us updated. Maybe we can make the next one. If that crotchity old marine is working with you, tell him the boys from Charlotte said "Hey" and "Go Navy!"

Roger that Steve. Hate y'all are not coming down but maybe next time. Robbie is doing all the work but I anm the "Grunt"

Mike

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...