Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best quality 2011 style airsoft?

CAB33

What is the best quality 2011 style airsoft?

Hi, the best quality ones seem to be Western Arms but they are close to un-obtainable. The Tokyo Marui ones are decent and far more common. Most IPSC-style customs are based on them due to the very wide array of available upgrade parts for them.

Cheers

Couldn't tell you what the "best" is, however this is the one that I got. It seems to be quality made, comes with 2 mag's, and I have not had any troubles with it.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_45_252&products_id=31322

Oh, this is FAR FAR from "best" :)

I bought it, too. I didn't like it. Now the internals are 90% tuned (did not touch barrel/hop up), and it is being tuned externally... And even then it's not going to be "best" :)

The first thing I hated in this pistol was the trigger - it was hard to shoot fast.

i use a 5.1 tokyo marui hi-capa. it fits my ghost holster fine. i made one, check out youtube how to remove the rear sight. you can buy cheap knock-off c-mores off of ebay. or you can just buy the real thing if you have $$$ to burn.

buy one of those propane adapters if you go cheap way. green gas is a little expensive.

Hi, the best quality ones seem to be Western Arms but they are close to un-obtainable.

My airsoft open gun is built on a Western Arms SVI knock off and it been really reliable and I love it. But that said, its the last Great Western I will ever buy.

The guns have been "out of stock" everywhere for many months. Upgrade and replacement parts are impossible to get, magazines are twice the price of any other airsoft pistol, and unless you can find modified magazines that will allow the use of green gas or propane, they use the hard to locate less powerful 134A gas. To keep mine running I ended up buying cans of 134A automotive refridgerant from Walmart.

Bill

What is the best quality 2011 style airsoft?

I practice weekly with my KWA Double Stack 1911 that I purchased from www.bamairsoft.com The Bam Airsoft guys are USPSA A Class shooters who practice extensively with what they sale. They also have target systems that are to scale with what we shoot for real on weekends.

The KWA customer service has been wonderful and these pistols take a lot of beating.

Just my .02 cents for what it is worth. Good luck! Kent