Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag capacity if/when AWB dies?

kdmoore

As much as I hate to admit it, I actually *agree* with Duane! IWB mag pouches suck, as well as probably leading to sexual disfunction and collapsed kidneys (or some organ or other!). Just as easy to put the mag pouch on the belt (I usually clip it between the belt and the pants). I've seen some horizontal mag pouches that look pretty good for higher-cap mags. If you[re worried about the mag pouch being too visible, get one that looks like a knife pouch. I tend to follow the rule that if I carry a gun, I also carry another mag or speed loader, because I'm paranoid and machines have this peskly habit of breaking. If it's a little gun, I put the extra mag in the weak-hand pocket (in a leather mag carrier designed for just such a thing).

Michael B

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make that three. Those of us with discernable waistlines hate any kind of "in the pants" anything except what is supposed to be there. My sole exception is the Gordon Davis Summer Special for my LWC. I started wearing it before almost anything else, and have worn it enough that it fits, but anything else I've tried s*cks. Most holsters on the IDPA approved list are agony for me.

I once destroyed a pop vending machine that took my money and failed to dispense a Coke. (I guess you could call it an accident.) I realized I needed help with my temper and since then have been a very peaceable person.