Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inaugural Indiana Multigun Championship

No tactical optics, heavy division?? :surprise:

We are discussing it, let you know as soon as we have a decision.

Cool! :cheers:

After some discussion, we have decided that INMG will not be recognizing any additional divisions at this time.

Thanks,

RZ

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in for RO duty. I LOVE having 3 gun matches so close...

So, are there any resturants that I must go to while I am here?

Depends on what you like... Here's some of our favorites off the top of my head:

Pub food: 9 Irish Brothers, Scotty's Brewhouse, DT Kirbys, The Other Pub

Pizza: Puccini's, Toppers Pizza, Arni's, Pizza King

Italian: Spageddies, La Scala

Mexican: El meson, Don Pablo's

Steak: Texas Roadhouse, Outback, McGraws ($$), Mountain Jacks ($$)

BBQ: South Street Smokehouse

We've also got all the regulars; Hooters, O'Charleys, Christo's, HuHot, Olive Garden, Chili's, Grindstone Charley's, Pizzaa Hut, Papa Johns, etc.

Lots of restaraunts around the area including a good little bar, TC's, close to the range and great food in Battleground Indiana.

No tactical optics, heavy division?? :surprise:

We are discussing it, let you know as soon as we have a decision.

Cool! :cheers:

After some discussion, we have decided that INMG will not be recognizing any additional divisions at this time.

Thanks,

RZ

Thanks for the quick decision!

Any recommendations on a clean, quiet, CHEAP, motel in the area? :surprise:

There are some hotels off I65 at the State Rd 26 exit. My favorite there is the Marriott Towne PLace Suites (765-446-8668). The Days Inn is not bad (765-446-8558). Downtown there is the Holiday Inn Select City Centre and my favorite the Hilton Garden Inn but are bit more $$$ and close to good eating (Scotty's Brehouse, BlueFin Bistro, La Scala, etc). All are easy to get to the range from.

We'll publish some hotel related info when we get things finalyzed with the local hotels... More to come.

There are some hotels off I65 at the State Rd 26 exit. My favorite there is the Marriott Towne PLace Suites (765-446-8668). The Days Inn is not bad (765-446-8558). Downtown there is the Holiday Inn Select City Centre and my favorite the Hilton Garden Inn but are bit more $$$ and close to good eating (Scotty's Brehouse, BlueFin Bistro, La Scala, etc). All are easy to get to the range from.

We'll publish some hotel related info when we get things finalyzed with the local hotels... More to come.

Thanks! :cheers:

Minimum Round Counts:

Rifle: 125

Handgun: 100

Birdshot: 80

Slug: 20

Of course, these are just estimates and the actual numbers may change slightly once we actually start building the stages. Stage detail and diagrams will become available as we get closer to the match date.

Thanks,

RZ

Looking forward to it. Does anyone have a way to speed up time? Its 9degrees right now here in Michigan so if we could jsut jump ahead at least 2 monthes that would be great :)

Yea, you know I scheduled our first regular club multigun match for March 6th, I am thinking that might have been a mistake. I don't mind setting things up/shooting in the cold, but it would be nice to be able to see the ground. It's hard to level poppers on a snowbank.

We have "polar bear" match this Saturday. Its a high of 29 partly cloudy. I'am hope your right Jon, because right now its like 19 degrees lol Many many layers for this weekend. For popper what about packing a bunch of snow under it? ;)

Tony its "supposed" to get warmer and stay warmer from this coming weekend on out..... but thats what the weather people say.....

I hope they are right Jon!

We have "polar bear" match this Saturday. Its a high of 29 partly cloudy. I'am hope your right Jon, because right now its like 19 degrees lol Many many layers for this weekend. For popper what about packing a bunch of snow under it? ;)

I think it's more about packing chipped ice under the popper, we don't have much of this "snow" that you speak of.... ;)

Im really likin the round count. Good balance of a lot of fun stuff. Im REALLY looking forward to the March 6th match. I just wanna be able to get out of the damn house and shoot other than 20mins off a bench and by them Im so damn frozen solid I cant move.... or find my brass....

+19 degrees sounds great, it was -11 here two hours ago, and now its up to a balmy +3

Looking forward to shooting this match in July- nice and close to home (relatively speaking)

WOW!!!! Thats crazy lol I got up at 6am and it was -3, that was bad enough lol Looking forward to the match, its going to alot of fun :)

I haven't shot any 3 gun stuff for 2 years, but working on getting some gear together to shoot this. Ryan and Brett have been putting on good matches at Wildcat and Atlanta and I am sure that this promises to be a great start to 3gun Indiana Championship matches here in Indiana!!

Great job so far guys, website looks great!!

Very Strange Lefty, what's it giving you exactly? Here's a picture of mine, seems to open ok within the browser even (I am running Acrobat X as well)

You may not be able to save the form with data in it, but you should be able to print it after filling it out.

Let me know what's goin on and I will try to help you out!

post-9116-082256700 1297813065_thumb.jpg

Edited by birdo

Minimum Round Counts:

Of course, these are just estimates and the actual numbers may change slightly once we actually start building the stages. Stage detail and diagrams will become available as we get closer to the match date.

Thanks,

RZ

What no Buckshot? :surprise:

Minimum Round Counts:

Thanks,

RZ

What no Buckshot? :surprise:

Oh don't think we didn't think about it... We decided against it though as we wanted to increase the slug count :ph34r: