Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match Day

Shooter Grrl

Holy cow what an awesome day. I shot for sh*t and still had a great time. The weather was nice, the people were cool, I got to play with my shotgun (SWEEEEEET) and then nap on the way home :)

Makes going to work almost bearable - just keep match day in your brain and remind yourself that you're working to make money to go to the range :)

Same thing here. Something about the great weather brought a bunch of happy people out. We were wondering if there was another first Sunday match that was cancelled or something. Sixty shooters! (I ended up as the foo-foo bridesmaid.)

We had a great day here in Indiana too!

The weather was weird, though ... one minute it would be sunny and too warm for a jacket, then suddenly the wind would be blowing at 40MPH, the sun would be gone, and it would be COLD!

It was a great match at South Central Gun Club, though ... the first USPSA/IPSC for most of us in 2004!

Guest Larry Cazes

Seemed like the ideal shooting day here in the SF bay Area. Unfortunately I had to work! Oh well, gotta make enough to build my next toy and keep us supplied with ammo for the next match. Erik, sounds like we missed a good match!

Steve W. beat me by 11% !!! I had a stage win go bad when I foot-faulted the line at the end. First time in years I earned a procedural like that. I did win the illegal 15-round, two-reload speed shoot, though. Leave it to me to always win the lowest point stage. I got my head handed to me on a platter on my own 35 round stage. Stupid slightly-out-of-battery jam. Nine-times-fired Super brass because I can't afford new brass. <grumble, grumble> Oh yeah, this was a good news thread. The weather was great, not a cloud in the sky. Me and TheOtherErik wore shorts.