Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday flame

Garfield

I hate waiting to get specifications for work to be done, while on teh other hand time is running out ! Not only do I hate not being able to deliver timely to the customer, but I really HATE doing virtually nothing, just waiting for others. It's been going like this for days now and nothing irritates me more than having "nothing" to do.

Of course I could do other things, but the most important of them cannot be done because the remote support link to the customer is down, and nobody seems to know (or care !) where the problem lies.

Oh and I hate getting sick. My beloved wife is sick, so our usual friday nigh together is blown.

And I hate the fact that I'm always soooooo tired at the end of the week because I have to get up so early to avoid the traffic jams.

And I hate it that I never seem to find the time to do all those nice things to my website that I have been wanting to do for so long.

That feels better. Thanks !

I hate getting up this morning to find out that my basement has started flooding. The best part is all the water is coming out of the crawl space next to the basement, and the builder never bothered to really excavate the crawlspace. I'm really looking forward to crawling around in there with next to no clearance!

Ray C.

I hate people who are late. I was supposed to be able to leave work early enough to make it shoot last night, with lots of time to spare. However, since one of my employee's was 2.5 hours late, I had to hual ass to the range, and shoot without having the time to really look at what I was trying to do.

I hate that I am in the process of closing one of my two retail stores. It is the store we have had the longest, and the one my father started the business with.

I hate that I will now have to work almost everyday with my brother. He is one of the biggest "Metrosexuals" I know, and therefore we are just like oil and water.

[heavy-duty sniveling mode definitely ON]

TIME!!! There's not enough TIME!!!!!

My god, I work seven days a week as it is (2 hrs for shooting) and there's no time to even clean the house!!! And I'm STILL not earning enough to justify the TIME!!!! Not enough TIME!!!! When do I get to have a life????!!!!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::angry:

[heavy-duty sniveling mode... stuck in the ON position]

Garfield, try another job :P

But don't ever switch to classic cars because it's the same as in ICT-business.

You always have to wait for special spares (esp. Jaguar) and it annoyes me, I hate waiting as well. :angry: A supplier is delivering carb needles for three mounths now; the owner of the car is going 'on cold turkey'! Hopefully I see you alive and well in the nearby future!

SiG Lady, when does one earn one enough to justify anything? :rolleyes:

Hail, Henny.

I hate having a really good string of fire, then forgetting that I have to reload and re-engage the targets ... just standing there and feeling the glow of doing well ... while the clock is running ... and turning one of my best stages ever into something so-so.

I have being so concerned about not repeating the same mistake on the second string that I miss the mag well completely on my first try and launch the new mag into the air, then have to repeat the process.

I hate running dry on the last shot of the last target on a field course, then feeling the "Whew! That was lucky," then seeing that not only do I have two misses on one target, I forgot to engage it completely, then have to do a reload from slide lock and shoot two more shots AFTER the RO said, "If you are finished, unload & show clear." (on the bright side, it was one of my best reloads ever!)