Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Registration for 2011? help.

1911vm

• 1 month later...

Entry fees go up with later entries. From now 'til April 1st, it's $350.00, from then 'til May 8th, it's $375.00, and after the 8th of May it goes up to $425.00. These are for Open and Metallic entries. Production, Active Military and Buddy entries are $275.00, Junior is $175.00.

How does the bring a buddy thing work. Last year was my first year. I signed up early this year because I wanted to get a lower number. Didn't work, I still got 85 registering December 31, which is the same number I had last year registering in March. Now I've two guys convinced to go for their first time, one registered two nights ago and the other in a couple days. Is there any way to still get the Buddy pricing or am I hosed since we didn't do it at the same time. I'm assuming this is why they do it, to bring new people in.

How does the bring a buddy thing work. Last year was my first year. I signed up early this year because I wanted to get a lower number. Didn't work, I still got 85 registering December 31, which is the same number I had last year registering in March. Now I've two guys convinced to go for their first time, one registered two nights ago and the other in a couple days. Is there any way to still get the Buddy pricing or am I hosed since we didn't do it at the same time. I'm assuming this is why they do it, to bring new people in.

Chuck,

Thanks for coming back! Email dorsinger@nrahq.org or call me 703.267.1478 we will be more then happy to refund you the difference, or have your buddies sign up and deduct the difference and they can pay you. Just let us know what you plan to do so we can note it in your entries.

NRA Pistol Department