Here is the FNH USA 3 Gun Championship round counts:

2011 FNH USA 3 Gun Championship Round Count Attached

Here is the 3 Gun Nation Championship round counts:

Rifle - 75

Pistol - 100

Shotgun bird - 50

slugs - 12

Helps to attach the file

Damn that's a lot of shootin'!!! I'm getting excited. Thanks Barry.

Jesse, that is my fault. I double the rounds not sure what I was thinking...sorry if this created some confusion.

Larry

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry if it has been posted already but what time/days is registration?

Thanks,

Maurice

Registration is at the match hotel Wednesday Nov 9, 5pm to 9pm.

If you do registration at the match hotel in Winchester that is going to be a problem for people that stay in Martinsburg or Inwood(which is listed on the website). Would it be possible to have registration at Peacemaker until say 6:00 that way anybody coming out to look at the stages could register as well.

I reread the post regarding changing stage 1 to 3 and 3 to 1 but some of the stage round counts have changed dramatically. Stage 6,7,8 and 9 are the same but Stage 2 went from 18r-8p-8b with optional 18p and 8b to

6r-8p-9b-2s and no options. Likewise stage 4 went from 28r-8p-12b to 18r-8p-8b. Larry, can you clarify? Thanks.

I reread the post regarding changing stage 1 to 3 and 3 to 1 but some of the stage round counts have changed dramatically. Stage 6,7,8 and 9 are the same but Stage 2 went from 18r-8p-8b with optional 18p and 8b to

6r-8p-9b-2s and no options. Likewise stage 4 went from 28r-8p-12b to 18r-8p-8b. Larry, can you clarify? Thanks.

All the stages remain as originally designed. We had to lay them out differently on the range, thus creating the stage number change. so I will try to explain:

Stage 3 became stage 1

Stage 5 became stage 2

Stage 1 became stage 3

Stage 2 became stage 4

Stage 4 became stage 5

6-9 did not change

Now that I am confused, Mike quit doing those lawyer tricks trying to confuse everyone. Ever stage has options, I would not allow you to shoot a stage with options. Hope this helps.

Larry

Edited by sbmd

Sorry if it has been posted already but what time/days is registration?

Thanks,

Maurice

Registration is at the match hotel Wednesday Nov 9, 5pm to 9pm.

If you do registration at the match hotel in Winchester that is going to be a problem for people that stay in Martinsburg or Inwood(which is listed on the website). Would it be possible to have registration at Peacemaker until say 6:00 that way anybody coming out to look at the stages could register as well.

Registration is at the match hotel. We will also have a shooters meeting at 7:30 pm at the match hotel so we do not have to do one early in the morning on the range.

Larry

Here are the adjusted stage numbers. The names did not change just the numbers.

Stage 1 Battle of Khfji

Stage 2 Battle of Liege

Stage 3 Battle of the Bulge

Stage 4 Battle of Fort Wagner

Stage 5 Second Battle of Fallujah

Stage 6 Operation Ripper

Stage 7 Korengal Valley

Stage 8 Battle of Ia Drang

Stage 9 Battle of South Mountain

Attached is a range map as well.

Larry

2011 Match Schedule 3 day format.pdf

Hey All,

I know it's getting close but I just found out I am not going to be able to make it to the FNH match in November :( If anyone can use my slot you can have it for $250. Sounds like all you need to do is email your app to Linda and I will let her know who is taking my place.

Thanks

This is going to be a tight schedule if we really need all the time allotted to clear a stage! Sunset is 1700 on the match dates! Sunrise is 0700! Dawn till Dusk! This just might be fun! Muzzle flash photography!

Jim Norman.......my plan is for you to be in your motor home by 4:45 in the afternoon with your umbrella drink!

To answer the question about match hotel to banquet hotel is about 25-30 minutes.

For those of you that haven't seen the big 3 Gun Nation announcement yet...

http://3gunnation.com/news/50000_to_3gn_championship_winner 

3 Gun Nation just announced that the season finale shoot off will be moving to Las Vegas during the SHOT shot on January 18th.  The shoot off payout will include an additional $25,000 courtesy of NBC Sports, formerly Versus for a total of $50,000 to be given to the winner.  Last but definitely not least 3 Gun Nation is going prime time with a 7 week run starting November 10th at 7:00 pm EST on the Versus Channel.  Those of you that haven't been able to catch the show can now see all the action.

So, is there a regular 3GN shoot-off on FNH Sunday, or no 3GN event at all? I'd been looking forward to watching one in person...

The way I read it was that the shooters in top 64 of the 3 Gun Nation points series get into the 4 stage 3GN match on Sunday at the FNH USA match. Then the top 16 from the 4 stage match get into the man on man shoot off. The winners of round one of the shoot off get to go to Vegas and shoot off for the $50,000.

The way I read it was that the shooters in top 64 of the 3 Gun Nation points series get into the 4 stage 3GN match on Sunday at the FNH USA match. Then the top 16 from the 4 stage match get into the man on man shoot off. The winners of round one of the shoot off get to go to Vegas and shoot off for the $50,000.

Cool. We booked the banquet hotel for Saturday night just to stay and see the 3GN stuff on Sunday. That'll be great. :cheers:

With the lack of interest in HM at other matches, and the Division not being recognized, would you tell us how many HM Limited are registered?

thanks

As of last week there are 5 Heavy Metal Limited shooters registered in the match.

YES, we have a very few slots left.

Larry

Received the following message from forum member Agusta:

Due to a beating worthy schedule mixup neither myself nor Wayne Allen will be able to attend the match now. It is our wish to donate our slots and entry fee to 2 current or retired military members. Not sure how to get the word out on how to do this but would appreciate your assistance in facilitating this.

Please contact Agusta if you are a current and retired military member that wishes to participate in the match and you are not already registered. If you know of someone please have them contact Agusta.

Agusta and Wayne, thank you for your support to those who are serving or have served.

Larry

As of last week there are 5 Heavy Metal Limited shooters registered in the match.

Larry

Honestly, I'm not trying to be a pain in the arse (it's just natural).

Is 5 enough?

thanks, and I'll see you in 12 days. yee-haw!