Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC Customer Service

RBros

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats real bad is when you live like 20 min away from them. Makes it too easy to stroll up there and open the wallet up. I think I can find stuff just as quick as they can up there now lol :ph34r:

If anyone wants a good weight loss plan for the new years resolution, move closer and I will bet your wallet becomes lighter.

Went down to the store last week. I try to go at least once a year just to touch and feel all the stuff on their shelves. Literally like a kid must feel in a toy store!

I was supposed to pick up some stuff for another local shooting partner but they did not have anything there for him. Without skipping a beat Mike got on the phone and called him and asked, "what did you want Kevin to pick up for you?" He went through the store and got everything together and boxed it up for me to take home. Now THAT'S customer service!cheers.gif

• 3 weeks later...

They are the Best! They only sell proven quality equipment, no crap to sort through. It just isn't any easier to search products, read about products, call if you have any questions, place your order and track your order. If the USPS only cared as much as they did...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was traveling through Georgetown, KY again and I decide that I needed two new STI triggers, so I stopped in to see my buddy Mike. As per usual, he was busy packaging orders, but he took time out of his day to teach me the finer points about fitting a trigger into a 1911. What can I say, I am a Glock guy and this 100 year old technology is new to me. :blush: I always have a great experience when dealing with anyone at SC, but Mike has always taken a little extra time to help me out. Thanks! :cheers:

Edited by sirveyr

Love the new range bag. Best service and products on the planet!!!! Thanks Chuck.

Agreed!

Make sure you get extra inner bags, one for each discipline. There's a couple of mine missing in the picture below, the Rifle inner bag and Open pistol inner bag. Sorry the picture is a little blurry, but you get the idea!

post-370-0-40251000-1330636831_thumb.jpg

So, i just put in my order for my Limited build. Just about past 2pm (Pacific time). Normally i receive an email of my receipt, which I did but my email from SC wasn't just a receipt, it is a notification that my order is being shipped!! I said it can't be.. Well, a few minutes later, I got a tracking number!! WOOOOTTT!! FASTEST SERVICE EVER!!