Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC Customer Service

RBros

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeppers.........I agree with great products and outstanding customer service and support.

Now the long wait for the credit card to recycle!

Please don't publish a high gloss with high resolution catalog........

Edited by mjohn

• 1 month later...

They are top notch!!! Seen they were out of the Mr bulletfeeder in 9/38 on there website so figured I'd call to see when they might be getting them in.... Mike said they've had them backordered for a month or so. Then told me to hold for a minute, comes back and said he can swap a conversion and have me one shipped out today....they are the best, already got my shipping info!!

• 5 months later...

Want to thank Chuck and his team at shooters connection. Spoke on the phone with Chuck about new belt and holster. Decided on the belt and he had it shipped that day. I received it 4 days later.

Thanks Guys

I saw this and was thinking, wow, what went wrong? So I tracked it. 2 of those days were weekend days and we had a bad snow storm. But Ky to Illiinois wouldnt normally take that long. The key is it was ordered at 11:00 am and ready for pick up at 11:48 am the same day.

Belt fits great now waiting on the shadow to put in it. Recommendations on mag pouches. I haven't decided yet. Ghost look good for bang for the buck but the DAA look good also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Want to thank Chuck and his team at shooters connection. Spoke on the phone with Chuck about new belt and holster. Decided on the belt and he had it shipped that day. I received it 4 days later.

Thanks Guys

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ordered 4 Wilson mags, Blade tech holster, Tek Lok and some CR Speed pouches on 6/7 at 5:45 pm...Everything arrived today, exactly as I ordered it...was looking to set up the CR Speed pouches for SS, Youtube video with Mike showing how to do it!

Shooters Connection is awesome!

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

We’ been having a lot of rain so lots of indoor time. Indoor time causes me to spend money. Browsing the SC website, adding things to my cart, looking at stuff nice to have and enjoying the new look of the site.

Before I knew it, my cart was pretty full so I went to check out. This always causes some concern for me because I live on a tiny island in the Pacific Ocean. Went to get a check on shipping charge options as I was preparing to cringe. 

The shipping options for my local have increased and I was able to choose a method of shipping and the cost. 

Very happy that SC gives me options to select what type of shipping I liked. Thank you, thank you for looking out for your customers NOT in the CONUS. Plus, SC had in stock all the stuff I wanted. 

PS - the shipping charges were very reasonable. 

PSS - I got order confirmation and initiating shipping confirmation within an hour of placing my order. 

Edited by HI5-O

• 3 years later...

UPS lost my package and SC sent me a replacement order fast and no questions.   there's a reason ive been shopping here for almost 2 decades now.. Thanks Chuck and Staff.

August