Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SC Customer Service

RBros

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dug up one complaint from 2007, you have to be kidding me.....I have purchased all my gear & equipment from Chuck and Mike and they have ALWAYS had same day shipping (even when I have placed the order at 2:30pm) and available to answer any of my questions when I first got into the sport. When I had my gear stolen Mike went out of his way to look up my purchases for the insurance purposes...These guys are top notch!! You won't convinence anyone here otherwise....

Randal

I've purchased 90% of my shooting supplies from Shooters Connection. I've never felt like they over sold me on anything. Mike Foley even discouraged me from purchasing a specific item. After some thought I knew he was right. They have TWO Grandmasters and two Master shooters working there. They donate prizes for a LOT of matches, not just Sectional and National, but level II. And they attend AND shoot these matches. When I have some mad money or need something, they are the place I go to. Their prices are very competitive, and their shipping time is absolutely fantastic.

:cheers:

Chuck and crew are awesome! There was one time the postal service screwed up and they replaced my order immediately. Shooters Connection's customer service is a model in the industry and I'm very happy that we have them around. I've been getting all my shooting stuff from them as far as I can remember. I'm about to order some more stuff and I'm scared they've already read my mind of what I'm going to get! :roflol:

I'm not the only one complaining here folks. I should've read this --- http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/related-gear-equipment/25610-shooters-connection-review-not-so-good.html

Almost forgot about that one. He emailed and told me if I was in business in a year he would buy a bag and give it away to a forum member. You know me, I didn't forget it and sent him an email asking if he was good for his word. No response. His problem was he just thought the bag was too big, he wasn't a competition shooter, he did have the option of exchanging it for full value towards anything else. He tried to extort me using the internet commando threat to get his way. Funny thing is I have had so many calls from customers outside the competition world who were impressed with my handling and bought everything from bags(they were curious as to what he fuss was about ,LOL) all the way to high dollar STI and Wilson Combat guns. I really need to thank him for the publicity.

We do not have a restocking fee on returns if we issue a gift certificate or exchange. Our regular customers take this route. We do offer a credit card refund if you request it and the 20% restocking fee. Seldom used and usually by one time, single item customers. I do not think 20% is to high, we could not offer them at all, it costs us 15% to operate, throw the credit card fee on it and its merely a break even proposition.

Now that 1 - 5 year old complaint isn't really related to your problem now that I know who you are. You bought a DAA PDR holster and used it but didn't like it and wanted me to take it back used. I don't take back used stuff, as one other poster said , sell it. Seems the DAA holster isn't the only thing you have problems with reading some of your past posts. I can tell you that I dont guarantee you will like anything, everybody has their own opinion and their own expectations, which is fine but I cant take a loss every time you decide you don't like something. You have a chance to make the decision before you decide to keep it or purchase it. This isn't that uncommon. I bought a pair of shoes online and even though a bit uncomfortable I decided to wear them a few days. Well I didn't like them, didn't send them back since it was my decision to wear them, I sold them on Ebay.

Another satisfied customer here.

Super fast shipping, good selection, fair prices, and good communication.

Had one return and it was handled exactly as Chuck described, I got a credit which as a repeat customer is what I wanted anyway.

At the Indiana state match I lost 2 of the 4 screws holding my Super Ghost revolver holster onto my belt, and had no luck finding a source for the weird square nuts that hold them on. I dug out my receipt from Shooters Connection, fired off an e-mail last night, and this morning got an e-mail from Chuck saying they have the parts. Two minutes later, he has the item added to their website, I placed an order for replacement + spares, and the order was processed immediately.

Holy smokes. I'm blown away guys, thanks so much for your responsiveness even on such a dinky little order of just a few dollars. You guys are my first stop source for anything from now on. Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I mut say shooter connection has great service I order a ced range pro cart and bag go it next day super fast shipping. When I was putting my cart together I found a hole and a cut on one of the tire look like a defix tire any I took some pics and emailed to S.C. Got a email the next day saying they sent my email to CED. well today I got it in the mail. So if you guys are looking for a great place to order From checkem out they won't let you down

Thanks S.C.

• 1 month later...

I have to back that up. What a pleasure dealing with an efficient and professional company. Friendly service and fast shipping. Thanks to all the staff at shooters connection

I just wanted to let everyone at Shooters Connection know how much I appreciate how easy they were to deal with and their professionalism. A little background for everyone else, I spoke with Barry about a JP CTR-02, he worked me through my payment options and that evening I set up an account online and ordered the rifle. There was a small snag with my payment(Damn Banks!) so I phoned and spoke with Mike. He was super cool about everything and worked with me to resolve the issue! I had my FFL send his info in and bam the rifle was shipped that day!!

I received my rifle today and all I can say is wow! :bow: I am more than impressed by this JP rifle! BTW these guys order these rifles exactly the way I would have special ordered it from JP, but without the horrid wait.

Thanks again Mike and Barry!

Ill be calling you soon for a STI Edge..

-Chris Pierce

(Warboyz)

• 2 weeks later...

My first order at shooters connection was placed less than 24 hours ago. It was a large order with over 10 items and I just tracked my packages that were sent UPS ground. They are on the truck for delivery today!! I am proud to recommend them to any one looking to buy anything for the shooting sports. Their prices were also the same or lower on all the items I was looking to buy than the "big name" retailers and definitely lower than any of the other sites I check. I am very happy to spend my gun money with them!!

A+

They're my #1 (and usually only) stop when I'm buying anything for my shooting pastime.

I ordered a holster last week -- the shipping confirmation e-mail (containing the tracking #) came 32 minutes after the initial receipt e-mail. I swear they pounce on the orders as they come out the internet pipe.

Naturally, the holster arrived here a day early too....

I actually checked the time when I signed for the boxes, 23 hours 10 minutes after I submitted my order....

I haven't had a chance to check out my new toys yet, but Im sure the order will be correct.

Thanks again. You just got your self a life time customer!!