Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Of course I am going, my entry should be in Wadets hands as we speak.

It should be a great match, James is putting together some stages that may define DVC?

It will still be snowing next month in the North but should be beautiful down here.

All of the Florida boys will be there! ... Paul, myself, maybe Kevin (shooting Ltd-10), etc...

You can get a rough idea of the stages at www.tbpc.org. The diagrams and text are fuzzy but I did not draw the stages and just posted what I received.

See you there!

Leo

Could someone give me directions to the range? I didn't see any on the website. I'll be staying at the Courtyard Orlando East/UCF right off route 50 which I guess is a few miles west on route 50 from the match hotel. Thanks. BTW, Paul, be a sport and go ahead and break out that wheelgun at the Florida match. B)

• 3 weeks later...

Paul or Chris,

Could y'all zap me the directions to the range, please? I'll be coming down I-95 from South Carolina. Been there before but its been a while. Thanks and I look forward to seeing y'all there.

Jack

Directions from 95... courtesy of Paul. From I-95 South, take the Mims exit (also St Rd 46) and go west. (FYI - I assume this would be a right at the end of the ramp, but my directions were coming from the other direction in which case I go left at the end of the ramp). Go west for about 7 miles and there should be signs out for the match. See you there.

I'm still in Bolivia, but the boss cut out of his meetings a month early so I am getting on a plane tomorrow morning.

Friday I pull the cover off my press and load ammo.

Saturday morning I head to the range with my checkbook, pick up my new gun and shoot the state match.

I WILL BE THERE!!!! :)

I'm still in Bolivia, but the boss cut out of his meetings a month early so I am getting on a plane tomorrow morning.

Friday I pull the cover off my press and load ammo.

Saturday morning I head to the range with my checkbook, pick up my new gun and shoot the state match.

I WILL BE THERE!!!! :)

WELCOME HOME DIRTYPOOL40!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

It's gonna be like Christmas!! A new gun, old friends and a State match...Yeehaw!!!

I am without practice, but really deep in enjoyment mode where you are supposed to be. This will be the LEAST prep I have ever had for a big match. But we saw how over prep worked, so let's try "have fun" instead.

Also, I want to post the pics the GS sent me of my new blaster. It is a sexy biyatch if I do say so myself.

How do I get one up on the gallery?

ill be driving down from So Fl too..ill be leaving around 8 and will probably be there before 11 or mid nite see ya guys soon....

Berreta racer ,

Bill? the match hotel is pretty much booked but ive heard the comfort suites have still some...hope this helps ;)