Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Plastic Barrels

dcarter

I have some folks working on getting me some from Sysco foods downtown. I also found 10 or so today. As long as this keeps up we should not need anyone to haul any in from very far. I'll make sure to keep folks posted just in case.

I have some folks working on getting me some from Sysco foods downtown. I also found 10 or so today. As long as this keeps up we should not need anyone to haul any in from very far. I'll make sure to keep folks posted just in case.

Sarge you are a man of many talents. Please keep me posted. I thought I would be able to get some from a local uniform company that has a bunch of them in the back of the building but they said they belong to the chemical company and they have to return them. The barrels we have are kinda tore up and we don't have enough for what we are going to need. If I can't get 30 I'll take what I can get. Beggers can't be choosers.

Try your local Coke or Pepsi bottling company. We get ours from Coke, and they all smell like Sprite inside. they get the flavoring concentrate from the home company in them, and usually will sell them cheap.

Mark K.

I know a guy that can get them by the truck load for free, but they have to be picked up North of Indianapolis. Are you that desperate?

DANG!! Dan, rent a 26 ft box truck and I'll get somebody to come with me to get them.

I know a guy that can get them by the truck load for free, but they have to be picked up North of Indianapolis. Are you that desperate?

DANG!! Dan, rent a 26 ft box truck and I'll get somebody to come with me to get them.

Yeah if we can get as many as we need, I'm thinking it would be nice to have more for our club as well. I'll help Kevin out if he wants.

I wouldn't say desperate. But ours are looking...well...shot up. I would like to have new ones for our upcoming season and the Ohio Sectional. Coach, who has these things and how can I get hold of them? Chris, does M'Burg need any?

Edited by dcarter

I wouldn't say desperate. But ours are looking...well...shot up. I would like to have new ones for our upcoming season and the Ohio Sectional. Coach, who has these things and how can I get hold of them? Chris, does M'Burg need any?

SWEET!

ROAD TRIP!!!

Dan,

If you get this worked out let me know. I can get a 16' trailer.

I won't even try to make contact until after Christmas/New Years but I will let you know something as soon as I can. We could make a pick up for us and for M'burg. I don't want to go over board....Sarge how many do you currently have?

Six here at the house. Fifteen sitting at a business in town that I can get. And Ten at John Morrell Meats that he wants $1.50 apiece for. And, if it works out, I have a trucking company getting me twenty from Sysco foods.

The twenty from Sysco are the only ones I'm not sure about.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll have my guys start saving them for the club, however I will need pick up help.

I should be able to get a dozen or 2 before the match.

I can help with hauling barrels if you need.

If you wind up with more barrels than you can use, I'd be happy to take them

off your hands. :-)