Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Transformers 3 - The Dark Of The Moon

Chris Keen

Dyno- That was the dumbest crap I have ever seen.

As far as the movie....they need to focus a little more on the actual transformers.

I just got back from seeing it - I'd say it was pretty accurate other than there aren't explosions and helicopters in the video. :lol:

I knew what I was getting into before I saw it and I was right. Two hours of explosions in slow motion. :roflol:

I didn't go see it for the story and if you all don't, you'll probably enjoy it too. :cheers:

Edited by DyNo!

Dyno- That was the dumbest crap I have ever seen.

As far as the movie....they need to focus a little more on the actual transformers.

I just got back from seeing it - I'd say it was pretty accurate other than there aren't explosions and helicopters in the video. :lol:

I knew what I was getting into before I saw it and I was right. Two hours of explosions in slow motion. :roflol:

I didn't go see it for the story and if you all don't, you'll probably enjoy it too. :cheers:

It is what it is an action packed sci-fi movie, no Academy Awards, just fun. Remember that the Transformers were kids toys.

Without posting spoilers (there really aren't any) - what parts of the movie did you all like?

I'd have to rank it like this:

3. до свидания :roflol:

2. The front flip window ejection. :ph34r:

1. The skyscraper scene. The cost of that CGI scene alone had to be a good percentage of the movie's budget.

Edited by DyNo!

I didn't think it was possible for Sam to get an even hotter girlfriend but....

No glossing over NPC's dying in this sequel...and all the main characters are showing their feline DNA though they may have been on life 6 or 7 by the end.

Nice switch of image for the guys playing the bad guys.

I wanna Allspark my Super Duty....

I went to see the 3D. i would say its worth it. but for the movie, I didn't like the new chick. although fox now is different, then she was way hotter. IMO.

the scene at the forest on transformers 2 was better, by the plant, the fight at the end, all around 2 was better. 3 is a little boring, fight scenes were slow.. and not as much as 2. movie was 2 hours, i would trade 30-40 minutes of it for more action. I dont know or follow transformers, its comics or series, im just basing from side to side comparison. if its suppose to be this way, then they did a great job.

Not a real prequil. Just a timeline of some events from 40+ years ago.

I did not care for the new girl who replaced miss Fox. Seemed a little boney to me. And her character had..no character.

Was not the better of the three in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it the other night in 3D and really enjoyed it. It's hard to say if it was the best of the 3, but they definitely cranked up the CGI for this one.

Overall I'd say it's one of the best movies I've seen this year.