Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Empty Case Bin BRACKET picture?

I am curious what the bracket looks like. I did a search on google but could not find what the bracket actually looks like.

I have bins but would like to get just the bracket. If I can't buy it, I will just make it.

Can someone post a picture of it?

Not sure what you mean by "Empty Case Bin" but if your taking about the bracket that holds the AkroBins that the loaded rounds are ejected into by the press you can probably go into the Dillon site and look in the Manual (for what ever press you need it for)

Basically it's just a straight piece of metal. Here's what the Xl650 one looks like.

post-21206-056485400 1291921459_thumb.jp

If thats not what your looking for your going to have to be a little more clear.

Edit - This might interest you too....

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=584&st=125&p=743704&hl=bin%20holder&fromsearch=1entry743704

-Steve

Edited by sthone

Will someone please take a picture of this thing.

56 views? Come on guys. Pretty please?

Will this help? Taken with cell phone so its not the best, if you need another view let me know. It is for the empty case bin on a strong mount for a RL550.

post-18494-034002100 1291937840_thumb.jp

Edited by dcbridgwater

Thanks Brian but I alread saw that picture. I was wishing I could see one on the press itself.

dcbridgwater,

Did you just happen to have that or did you take it off your mount?

I took it off so I could get you a picture, just 3 screws. Here is the best I can get with it mounted to the press.

post-18494-046039500 1291941874_thumb.jp

Oh so that's an empty case bin.... :goof: Guess I've become spoiled with the case feeder on the 650, but I like that, might just have to make one for my SDB.

-Steve

I actually used the 550 one for my SDB. I had intentions of modifying it by welding in a extention piece. However found having the bin to the rear was actually faster and closer to the resize station.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=206835&d=1288495080

Edited by Boxerglocker

When I loaded with a SDB, I always just hooked the lip of an extra akro bin onto the loaded cartridge bin. Seemed to work fine for that. I suppose with an hour or time and a little bit of aluminum it wouldn't be too hard to fabricate something.

When I loaded with a SDB, I always just hooked the lip of an extra akro bin onto the loaded cartridge bin. Seemed to work fine for that. I suppose with an hour or time and a little bit of aluminum it wouldn't be too hard to fabricate something.

I just tried this, it works great (talk about your K.I.S.S. principle) Thanks for the tip. :cheers:

-Steve

• 2 weeks later...

That's on the opposite side of the press. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Just a picture of a bracket which can easily be made for any purpose, strong mount couldn't be used because of height, use this one for bullets. Look closely, you'll see another on the other side for loaded rounds.

Edited by Rembrandt