Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Revolver Accessories Fast!

Navy Joe

Go to www.blade-tech.com and order the holster and Tek Lok moon clip holders. I have been shooting revo in IPSC since 1995 and this is the best set up I have found. Don;t be afraid of plastic, it is smooter, faster, and cannot wear out. Get your 625 full moon clips from Ranch Products, 100 for $25+ shipping

TY47118, if you are planning on using the Blade-Tech holster for IDPA, the Drop and Offset models are permitted for women only (per Appendix "A", Approved Holsters, effective 8/21/02, page 59, in the IDPA manual)

For USPSA, either style is approved in Revolver

So I guess it depends on what you are using the holster for.

• 2 weeks later...

Look into the KRAMER holster, good for USPSA, IDPA, and everyday carry. Take a while to break in but you can pass it on to your grandchildren. I think DILLON sells them or you can go to their web-site and order direct. Costs a little more than plastic, but you get your money's worth.

• 3 weeks later...

I did a rush order on some Blade-Tech revolver gear, and got it in a couple of days. It helps that I'm in the 1 day delivery zone with UPS from them.

I've got their dropped-offset holster for my 610, and their Tek-Lok moon-clip carriers.

This is the first Blade-Tech gear I've bought, I use Sidearmor stuff for Production, and Safariland/Ghost for Limited/L 10. I would buy more Blade-Tech, mostly because I like their gear, and get it fast.