Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Aviation Humor

cz75ipsc

Should've posted this before christmas but what the hey, it's still funny :D

Santa Claus, like all pilots, gets regular visits from Transport Canada (TC), and it was shortly before Christmas when the TC examiner arrived. In preparation, Santa had the elves wash the sled and bathe all the reindeer. Santa got his logbook out and made sure all his paperwork was in order. The examiner walked slowly around the sled. He checked the reindeer harnesses, the landing gear, and Rudolf's nose. He painstakingly reviewed Santa's weight and balance calculations for the sled's enormous payload. Finally, they were ready for the checkride. santa got in, fastened his seatbelt and shoulder harness, and checked the compass. Then the examiner hopped in carrying, to Santa's surprise, a shotgun. "What's that for?" asked Santa incredulously. The examiner winked and said, "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but you're gonna lose an engine on takeoff."

Just out of interest, is anyone else here working in the aviation business?

Private Pilot ASEL

400 hours. Inactive for quite a while.

Mechanic, Airframe and Powerplant

24 years and counting with a major Part 135 Helicopter Air Taxi company supporting the offshore petroleum industry.

Senior Parachute Rigger, Back, QE2

Been skydiving for 16 years, 1800 jumps. Packing a few reserves and aircrew bailout systems help supports my skydiving addiction. Besides, if I bounce I'd rather blame myself than somebody else.

Till later

Hank Ellis