Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Idaho ICORE shooters here on the forum?

Just moved to Boise a couple months back. No ICORE at any of the local clubs, but found one down in Idaho falls. Seems like a small group with maybe 6 to 10 shooters per match. Anyone from the club seeing this, give me a shout. I am interested in coming down for a couple matches a year.

Just moved to Boise a couple months back. No ICORE at any of the local clubs, but found one down in Idaho falls. Seems like a small group with maybe 6 to 10 shooters per match. Anyone from the club seeing this, give me a shout. I am interested in coming down for a couple matches a year.

Hi Robert,

Im the VP of the SE Idaho Practical Shooters, and occasionally shoot our ICORE matches in Idaho Falls.

Club website is S.E Idaho Practical Shooters.

The Boise area has a lot of good pistol shooters, perhaps you can start an ICORE

program there too?

Please feel free to contact me.

TimE

• 2 months later...

Hi Robert,

Im the VP of the SE Idaho Practical Shooters, and occasionally shoot our ICORE matches in Idaho Falls.

Club website is S.E Idaho Practical Shooters.

The Boise area has a lot of good pistol shooters, perhaps you can start an ICORE

program there too?

Please feel free to contact me.

TimE

I talked to the Nampa folks and am going to see if I can put together a ICORE match and see what kind of turnout we can get. Any chance some of the Idaho Falls folks would come up for our first match. Getting some experienced ICORE shooters up for the first match would probably help make it more fun for everyone. I am think in two months or so, I will post a firmer date if I can get something put together. In the meantime, I think I am going to head down your way for an April match. I am itching to shoot the revo.

• 1 year later...

If you get one together I will come up if I can. Never shot ICORE but I am willing to give it a go. I often travel to both Idaho Falls and Nampa for USPSA stuff. Sounds like a good excuse to shoot more.

Dave