Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Speedy Steel Game

Sterling White

Do you have your wrist on the table, or are you floating your hand in the air? I tried the hand-in-tha-air thing, but it was a train wreck.

I'm about two seconds from coating the bottom of my mouse with FP-10...

- Gabe :D

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.545 :D Woohoo!

I'm on my old Logitech MouseMan+ with a 3M pad now...but that run was just enlightening. Brian's book is the poo when it comes to shooting this little mouse game. It relates just the way it does behind the gun, only it's all compressed into this screen here...

- Gabe

Read 'em and weep :)

PS: Think about switching to the google toolbar (which also has a pop-up blocker): toolbar.google.com and then run AdAware (www.lavasoftusa.com) to clean out that mywebsearch parasite. The mywebsearch toolbar is actually the cause of alot of your popups, believe it or not.

post-802-1119618770_thumb.jpg

its funny, this is just a game, but it becomes clear VERY fast that to get a good time you can not miss.  usually when i shoot real plate racks (i do a lot of gssf matches) i have 1 or more misses.  this just reinforces the notion that i need to slow down just a bit and get 6 hits with 6 shots.

i took my own advice at this weekends gssf match...and ended up beating my previous best plate time by almost 3 seconds. i had 2 misses on the 4 strings combined.

• 1 month later...