Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xs (ashley Express) Sights For Glock

Pact-Man

I am looking at getting a set of the XS 24/7 big dot tritium sights for my 19. I have heard that they are very fast, but hard to shoot accurately at long distances. Does anyone have experience with them? I am wondering if the increased speed is worth the decreased accuracy. I am using the gun for IDPA.

Pact-Man if you are interested in getting an XS sight system or any of there products let me know. I have a $150 gift certificate that I would pass on for a low price or trade. Send a PM if interested. Yes they are fast and if you are shooting IDPA at least all the clubs I shoot at dont have all that many long range shots so I think that they woudl be good for IDPA.

Pact-Man,

I have a set of the 24/7 standard dot sights on a G20 that is my night stand gun. I like them. I can make 25yd upper A/B zone shots with them. I have never shot the Big dot set. I would not pick either one for competition.

RHall,

I'm interested in your good price.

I tried them for 1 day and took them off. It was too different than what I was used to and it toook me forever to break the shot always second guessing my sights. For home defense they may be OK. They are hard to make a tight shot with.

Bill

Pact-Man,

I have a set of the 24/7 standard dot sights on a G20 that is my night stand gun. I like them. I can make 25yd upper A/B zone shots with them. I have never shot the Big dot set. I would not pick either one for competition.

RHall,

I'm interested in your good price.

Are you still interested. I sent email several times.