Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2nd Annual Topton 3 man 3 gun team match

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great match, Thank You Dean and all the sponsors

I had a great, but humbling time.

The 4" plates at 25 yards really kicked my ass, so I guess its time to dust off the ones I have and get out there and start to practice for next year. I better add Rifle off hand to the list also

Great match! Thanks to all the staff and ROs. Many shortcomings were revealed. Stage 6 kicked my butt. After going 2 for 2 on the offhand targets, I had trouble with the supported positions!! We will be there next year. Please bring back at least one zombie stage.

The 4" plates at 25 yards really kicked my ass, so I guess its time to dust off the ones I have and get out there and start to practice for next year. I better add Rifle off hand to the list also

Mike, those plate were about 6x6. They only looked small because they were farther than you're used to. :D

Mike, those plate were about 6x6. They only looked small because they were farther than you're used to. :D

Dan,

We can improve our time next year and our overall place. We will still be under 180 years in total age!

Ken

Our video from the 3 Man 3 Gun Championship. Special thanks to Jeff Cramblit for coming along with us as our third member to complete our team. This match is a ton of fun. Its on my not to miss list without question. We came up just short of what we all wanted, but no worries, we will be back next year.

Our video from the 3 Man 3 Gun Championship. Special thanks to Jeff Cramblit for coming along with us as our third member to complete our team. This match is a ton of fun. Its on my not to miss list without question. We came up just short of what we all wanted, but no worries, we will be back next year.

I never got my t-shirt for making sure no one walked in front of the camera on Stage One :D

Jansen,

You guys run too fast! Next year, Jeff has to wear real shoes. :roflol:

I never got my t-shirt for making sure no one walked in front of the camera on Stage One :D

When I watched the video those Team Blaster guys got in front of it....I saw you message Rob, Tony and Kevin ;)

Jansen,

You guys run too fast! Next year, Jeff has to wear real shoes. :roflol:

Jeff's five fingers are no joke, thats for sure.

:cheers:I may really go barefoot next year, ol maybe not, but five fingers for sure, great job, the match was a lot of fun, its been years since I shot a 3 gun team match, way too long

When I watched the video those Team Blaster guys got in front of it....I saw you message Rob, Tony and Kevin ;)

I tried my best. :cheers:

:roflol::devil:

Where's that footage?

Edited by Rob01

Thanks to Dean and everyone for a fantastic competition. It ran a little long for our liking, but the stages made the wait worthwhile.

Ran long? We were done by 4:30. :cheers:

They were definitely great stages, though!