Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ahhh The Pain!!!

ogiebb

i just got home from Frank's FL open it was a blast!!!...i shot (limited C) good on friday the whole day had a lot of A's and only had a few mikes with good time and on my 2nd to the last stage to finish the match there was a stage that you had to pull a cord for the window to open and shoot stronghand after engaging all the papers and steel i was ordered to clear but as i let go of the cord the shutter dropped on my Gun and all i heard was BOOM!! AD was given .. great..

the RO was great though she really didnt want to give DQ's but rules are rules..the match director came up and still invited me to shoot sunday for the shoot offs..what a great bunch of guys..i wouldnt really say it was a waste of time and money...i enjoyed it and will still come back next year.. :)

thanks jon. we got 3 DQ's in our squad one fella got dq'ed at the first stage after engaging 2 papers...and my buddy dropped a loaded gun on afetr 3 more stages it just was a catastrophe..hey at least i got to shoot more stages so i guess i was still lucky...i guess he he