Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ipsc stages from major matches

mhop

does anybody have any stages from major ipsc match from the last several years thanks in advance, they seem to take them down as soon as the match is over

Mhop...I have some from USPSA matches...Alabama 2009 and 2010, Area 6 2009 and 2010, 2010 Fl Section, 2010 Ga, 2010 TN. Send me an email and I'll reply with them. B)Email me

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I would like to get those stages as well, kindly send to 'ryanbramwell@hotmail.com'

Thanks a lot!!

I have a pretty good selection of stages from all over the place on my hard drive.

Send me your email and I can send what I have gathered thus far.

I have a pretty good selection of stages from all over the place on my hard drive.

Please include me on your mailing list- p7.levy@gmail.com. Very much appreciated. Thank you.

If you could send a copy to me as well, I would greatly appreciate it. adively AT gmail DOT com Thank you.

Edited by adively

Is there any place where past stages and designs are or could be made available for others to download. I'm actually rather surprised that USPSA does not have something already.

As a new MD myself, I'm looking for anything I can get my hands on. If anyone has anything you can email me, I'd be grateful (gsmith at dca dot net)

Stage Exchange is a good site but there are a lot of illegal stages. Granted, some of them could be made legal with some alteration but there are far too many with a lot of boxes and "Shoot Targets T1-T4 from Box A," moved to box b, etc.