Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

anyone saw this video?

nueces5

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very impressive that he wants to get out and have some fun no matter what it takes. We have a few people who shoot on a regular basis that have some minor handicaps that we always accomidate and they are always great to have on the squad, of course this guy is leading the pack. Nice to see. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

That guy is a fighter.

reminds me of my friend in a local indoor club where I started shooting , He only have one arm hes good and sometimes can beat everyone in the match, literally singlehandedly beat us... He complaints if the stage involves too much reloading , what a whinner lol .. Im trying to convince him to play uspsa , Im still hoping he will. Hes a nice person too.

• 1 month later...

I have always found that hadycap competitors in any sport will put people in there place any day of the week. They show how most people become complacent, and get bad attitudes. I think everyone that throws a temper tantrum, should study and learn humility from guys like that.

Great, now I'm gonna get my arse kicked by a guy with wheels....he's good, lots of moxie, gotta work on those reloads when moving, but still one of the most impressive things I seen in a long long time.

michaels

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome video. I really needed that. I have had some rough matches lately where my arthritis and COPD were really holding me back and it was getting in my head. That video really shook out the cobwebs and brought me back to reality. Bring on the next match

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...