One factory and one Henning magwell

Henning 10.75 springs

EGW hammer and sears

9 Henning 140mm mags

Canyon Creek did the Trigger jobs, Slide cuts and refinish on the blasters

Bear Coat did the finish on the basepads and grips

Edited by spooledup

WHY TWO?

Thanks Guys.One has around 9k through it and has always been good to go with Stonewall bullets. I wanted to get a 2nd one for a spare so it was also done up by Rich at Canyon Creek. I will check load data this week on the duo.

Just a side note. You will not find a better Tanfo smith than Rich. He has always done a jam up job for me and as we all know Henning is the go to guy for Tanfo parts. Both are great to deal with and care about what they sell.

WHY TWO?

Thanks Guys.One has around 9k through it and has always been good to go with Stonewall bullets. I wanted to get a 2nd one for a spare so it was also done up by Rich at Canyon Creek. I will check load data this week on the duo.

Just a side note. You will not find a better Tanfo smith than Rich. He has always done a jam up job for me and as we all know Henning is the go to guy for Tanfo parts. Both are great to deal with and care about what they sell.

Rich is currently working on my open gun. This is my first gun that I sent off to him. I really like some of the work he has done to a lot of the other pistols on the forums so I figured he would be the guy I send my gun off too. After I get it back I'll be sure to post some pictures and reviews of it.

• 2 years later...