Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Setting up an Airsoft F on F. What need to be the best?

shake55

Talk to Karl Rehn, krtraining.com. He does FoF training, including instructors, and stays up to date on things. I did my FoF instructor training with him, and he used a setup with changeable walls, in addition to using his classroom building. He also had some barricades, barrels, and some other stuff that allowed him to tailor the area to the scenario.

Talk to Karl Rehn, krtraining.com. He does FoF training, including instructors, and stays up to date on things. I did my FoF instructor training with him, and he used a setup with changeable walls, in addition to using his classroom building. He also had some barricades, barrels, and some other stuff that allowed him to tailor the area to the scenario.

I'll have to check that out.

Ive used AS for at home practice presenations and some trigger control (the TM 1911 is crazy accurate and the trigger and springs are real 1911 parts) but I have also used it in FoF both in a course and informally with like minded friends.

It has its limitations, but it can also be a good suplemtal tool for guys who dont have 24/7 access to sim's (which also rock).