Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CCW 2nd amendment

lrf

Inexperienced at USPSA but freaking love it (that's why I'm on here in the first place) and I know this is a competition forum primarily... but, to get it off my chest: (mounting a very tall horse)

In everyday life, personal protection is the foundation of the 2nd amendment. So, post places of business in your region that don't respect your right to defend yourself.

So far in Dayton, Cincy area in Ohio:

IKEA

United Dairy Farmers

Morris Home Furnishings

My workplace, Sonoco Products Company (unfortunately can't boycott this one yet because I have to eat and pay for my pack of stray animals...) I don't like to go there either :( I'm trudging through college to get out of this one.

Tell your friends about businesses that don't respect your rights as responsible human beings to defend yourself and be free. Let's try our best to not support businesses that don't respect our rights.

Edited by lrf

Thank you. I respect this forum and its content, and I apologize for my content as this is not a forum about politics, but a wonderful reference about the great sport of competitive shooting.

I'm new here so thanks for the link. In all honesty I was just venting a little frustration, and there are different forums to talk about that at. I'll stick to talking to people about tips to make my rookie butt better in the mega cool shooting sports. :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard, fellow Buckeye. cool.gif

We don't get into the CCW and/or political talk too deep here (per the Forum Rules).

There are a couple of dedicated Ohio CCW Forums. One has a whole topic on CPZ's ("Criminal Protection Zones")

The idea here is to keep the discussions focused on improving the shooting.

Closed.

Kyle F.

Forum Administrator