Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

salient arms m2 vs Benny Hill m2

ClutchUSMC

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Versamax is the cats meow! Shoots softer, larger loading port, and reliably funtions with any load you run through it. I was an M2 fan until I got my Versamax.

I'm scared to handle one. Shooting my M2 feels like driving a Cadillac, I really don't want to find I'm shooting the second best shotgun in the game.

I have read a few post saying that the versa max would fall apart after so many rounds/competitions. is this just a few occasions or is there more to this. Also at 1300 new they are just as much as a custom mossberg and same price as a m2.... You say it shoots softer but is that because of the weight? or does remington have a better design?

Ask Gary Welborn who to build you one

Lol This thread is about 2 years old. I ended up buying an SLP after this but I had Steve Rose build me up an M2 and shot it all of last season.

lol... I never looked at the date on it, I know Steve he knowes his stuff

I figured there was no reason to start a new thread when this thread was already answering some I had myself... and just so you know Bennys son Derek does the Versamax builds at the shop. their complete tactical package if you supply shotgun is $895.00 and $1995.00 if they supply the shotgun.

Thanks again for the info! keep it coming If you have anything else to add or ask!