Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
z40acp

Where did USPSA's classifieds go

On USPSA's new website tonight and could not locate the classifieds. Did they get rid of them or am I looking in the wrong places?

So many things were lost during the transition, even look-up doesnt appear. Results too. i think they are still working on it.

I found them the night of the move but the site is not letting me modify my old *pre web site update* ad.

Joe W.

As of today, Member Resources > Classified leads to "Coming soon." I half expect to see that under construction icon that was popular in the 90s. 

Is it time to abandon hope? (The threads on "USPSA Classifieds" span, no joke, almost 15 years 😂).

It's under club resources -> other resources -> classifier diagrams.  It's very important to check this link for a good amount of classifiers have been retired.  There are also several new classifiers in the 18-xx series.  You do need to be logged into the website.  

They are also available on the USPSA app.  On iOS it's under classifier diagrams.

14 minutes ago, rhett45acp said:

It's under club resources -> other resources -> classifier diagrams.  It's very important to check this link for a good amount of classifiers have been retired.  There are also several new classifiers in the 18-xx series.  You do need to be logged into the website.  

They are also available on the USPSA app.  On iOS it's under classifier diagrams.

Heheheh . . .I, too, thought that the OP was asking about the classifiers. Then I saw that the question was about the classified ads (i.e., "for sale"). It's under the Member Resources > Tools. It's just below the Area Map.

Still under construction, as noted by shootmove 8 years after the OP.

Edited by Rez805

Yep, I zeroed in on Classifiers for when they did move the website I have not been able to find the "book".  We usually keep an updated classifier book printed and in the connex box.

On 12/22/2018 at 1:30 PM, shootmove said:

As of today, Member Resources > Classified leads to "Coming soon." I half expect to see that under construction icon that was popular in the 90s. 

Is it time to abandon hope? (The threads on "USPSA Classifieds" span, no joke, almost 15 years 😂).

The classifieds have been off line since the last USPSA website upgrade. In 2010, the OP just couldn't find them. The new website that the OP is referring to is the old website. :roflol: