Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Guess I should introduce myself

ClutchUSMC

Ok, I've been lurking on here for a few years so I figured I should say hello. I'm a former Marine Infantryman, got out in '06. For all you military guys I was an 0311/8152/8254, served with 1st FAST and 3/2. Now I'm going to college at UK to earn a mechanical engineering degree. Thanks to the GI bill (and all my fellow taxpayers) I can work and still, barely, afford to shoot 3-gun, USPSA, and a few IDPA matches. I have recently moved to Western Kentucky and am in the process of finding matches and clubs in the area, if you know of any please let me know. I have been shooting all my life, but only started competing a few years ago. 3-gun is my real passion however, I have probably shot more pistol matches than anything.In the last month I shot a 3-gun at a club in Bowling Green and finished 2nd overall with 1 stage win, and a local IDPA match with a 3rd overall (1st in ESP). I compete in limited in USPSA, Tactical Optics in 3 gun, and ESP in IDPA. I've gotten a ton of great info from this forum and have used it many times to help me pick out gear, parts, etc. I find the wealth of knowledge very useful when looking to up my scores, or stretch my dollar when buying new gear.

Clutch

Welcom to a Marine from a Marine. I was a 0844, or fire direction control for 1st Guns of 1st field Artillery Group (unit does not exist anymore). My last duty station was 29 Palms in 1974. This is probably (positively) the most imformative shooting site in exixtence. If you can't find the answer here, you will probably not find anywhere. Welcome again.

Semper Fi!