Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed yesterday that Google Maps updated their satellite imagery. This view of the range wasn't available last week, as far as I remember.

Wow. That's quite a difference. You are correct, the satellite view didn't look like that last week. Nice find.

30 Bays? WOW!

I just got back from the range, got to chat with Manny for a few. I also saw Ted and Frank woking their butts off today... All I can say the new range is amazing. I think from the Pro Shop building to the end of the big bay is about 750 yards. There is a plan to expand it some more. I also did a quick video interview with Manny, I asked him a few questions about their new facility and their goals for the shooting industry and upcoming matches. I will post the video later tonight.

Thank you,

Sandro

I just noticed yesterday that Google Maps updated their satellite imagery. This view of the range wasn't available last week, as far as I remember.

Wow. That's quite a difference. You are correct, the satellite view didn't look like that last week. Nice find.

Tin,

Which scooter are you driving down on?

Wow, just noticed the Daytona 500 is next weekend. Anyone familiar with the I-95/I-4 interchange and what traffic will be like on race weekend? Was planning on getting to Frostproof early enough Friday to see some people shoot stages, so was thinking I would be passing Daytona around 2pm on Friday. Plus I'm also concerned about Sunday after the match. By the time we're done, I'm thinking I'll be driving past same place around 7:30pm. How bad is the traffic after the race? I have to imagine 140,000 fans leaving can put a hurtin on traffic.

Wow, just noticed the Daytona 500 is next weekend. Anyone familiar with the I-95/I-4 interchange and what traffic will be like on race weekend? Was planning on getting to Frostproof early enough Friday to see some people shoot stages, so was thinking I would be passing Daytona around 2pm on Friday. Plus I'm also concerned about Sunday after the match. By the time we're done, I'm thinking I'll be driving past same place around 7:30pm. How bad is the traffic after the race? I have to imagine 140,000 fans leaving can put a hurtin on traffic.

The days before the race usually aren't *that* bad. However, after the race, I-95 is ridiculous in both directions.

Awesome interview Sandro. Loved seeing Manny and the new bays at the USA range. Would have been great to maybe get a peek at the stages for the FL OPEN since I cannot make it this year. I WILL however be down there for the A6 match in April. Weather should be even BETTER! B)

Thanks

Tin,

Which scooter are you driving down on?

My Goldwing of course. Gotta have the heated seat and grips to get me down past Georgia. After that I should be home free.

Great weather for a ride, lucky dog!

So travel plans have changed for getting to the Florida Open.

If anyone is flying in Thursday evening, I really need a ride from the Orlando (MCO) airport Thursday 17th around 7pm down to Lake Wales area, the Hampton just North of the match on 27.

If anyone can help, I am meeting my friend down there, so have a ride back, just need to get from the airport to the hotel?

PM, e-mail lexor40cal@aol.com or call me 770-335-2236

I am traveling light, as ammo is already there.

Peter

If anyone is flying in Thursday evening, I really need a ride from the Orlando (MCO) airport Thursday 17th around 7pm down to Lake Wales area, the Hampton just North of the match on 27.

If anyone can help, I am meeting my friend down there, so have a ride back, just need to get from the airport to the hotel?

Peter

If you were coming into Tampa I could help you out. I get in about 5:30 Thursday.

Peter

Sent email.

Wally

I need help is there anybody flying into orlando on friday around 12:30pm that would like to share a rental car they are all sold out in everything except vans.

My travel schedule has just changed. I'll be flying into MCO (Orlando) around 08:30am and am looking for a ride to the range. I've got a ride and lodging for the rest of the trip, but really need a ride to the range. I'd love to split some of the costs for your rental.

PM if anyone can help. Thanks!