Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just did my first big match-Monster Match at the same range. Great experience shooting production with every stage being more than 50 rounds :))). And definitively going to Florida Open. Is it going to be online squadding for Florida Open? It is listed on USPSA squadding page but no shooters yet.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seth, I still have not made any arrangements for the Florida Open. If I go I would rather travel by car than fly. Last time we just rented a car and put the miles on that, it worked out well.

Edited by BigTinVA

planning on it right now if nothing else happens <_< , if I can find a parking space for my rv, any idea on closes one to range :mellow:

Email Frank, I think he lets people stay at the range with their RV's.

Please let me know how that works out for you. I emailed over 1.5 months ago and no reply as of yet.

• 3 weeks later...

cyburg> To self squad for the match go to the USPSA website. You need to login then click on the "Club Support" link at the top of the page. On this page click on the "Self-Service Match Squadding" link. This will list all of the matches that are setup for self squadding and the 2011 Match is listed at the bottom. Click on the "2011 Florida Open" link and this will take you to the self squadding page for that match.

• 2 weeks later...