Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dealers Forum: Information

benos

After repeated requests, I have decided to add a Dealer (only) Forum to the Forum’s home page.

The traffic on the Forum has increased tremendously in the last few years. Now, with over 6,000 members participating in thousands of threads in over 100 different forums, it has become the home of the serious competitor, as well as those "first walking the path." And we don’t just cater to pistol shooters, our 3-gun forums are the internet’s most popular as well.

Prospective advertisers are encouraged to create an informative, visually appealing graphic (banner) ad, which will inspire customers to call, email, or drive traffic to your website.

Once your Dealer Forum is started, I'll set you up as a "DealerMod" for your Forum. Start new threads to announce new products or monthly specials, field tech support, provide product feedback…

Banner ads:

Maximum pixel dimension: 240,000 pixels. Max. width: 600 pixels (at 72 dpi). (600 x 400 pixels, for example).

Your banner ad should contain all the essential information needed to drive visitors to your website or webstore.

For terms, rates, billing, and more info, please email me at:

forum@brianenos.com

Thank you,

Brian

Edited by benos