Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need a new Ipod

steel1212

I found the best deal was at Costco. It was about $20 cheaper than anywhere else I looked. I bought a touch 32gb. The new ones were just released too.

You can also get 5 bucks off of the itunes cards $60 worth for $55

Matt

Costco always has the best deals on ipods. If you don't want to go to costco than I'd just get it from apple.com where you can get it engraved for free and stuff like that.

You can get Saul Kirsch's IPSCore from the itunes website for a mere $44.99. (or you can get an Android phone, and download a wonderful new app for FREE!) The choice is yours! :rolleyes:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ipscore/id351317697?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D6

PS Hey CorEy, have you checked prices at Micro Center for iPods? They usually have really great prices on all electronic eqpt.

Edited by Chris Keen

I'd be concerned that Costco is selling last generation iPods rather than the current items. Also, I'm not sure that the Apple warranty is valid if an item is purchased through a non-authorized retailer such as Costco.

If you are looking to buy any type of Mac product, this show you where it is in its development cycle / if a new model is coming out.

are you 100% sure yours is toast? buddy of mine put his through the washer and about a week later it turned back on and seemed to work just fine. i bough it off him about 6 months ago on the cheap as he now has an Iphone and its still running strong :roflol:

Ok so Apple pretty much sets the price I found out unless going through a secondary source. I just went to wally world and got the 32gig one.

I haven't gotten rid of my old one yet if it turns back on I'll use it as a range accessory :D

I don't need a phone, work pays for mine, so I think a droid would be more expensive to get the free ap lol.

Anybody using Saul's program before I get impatient and buy it too?

Corey when I use the Android scoring app, I just put everyone in the same division. Open, LTD, Standard .... it really doesn't matter. Points are points, and I can still see where I am against those who are on my squad.

This is very True. I might just do that.

Is Sual's the only game in town for Ipods?