Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE match in Plainfield, IL, 11-14-10

The Will County Wheelgunners, the ICORE affiliated club based in Plainfield, Illinois invites one and all to our third and last outdoor club match of the 2010 season at 9am CST, Sunday, November 14th, 2010.

The WCWs are based at the Oak Park Sportsmens Club located at 14732 W. Frontage Road, Plainfield.

This is just off of the Rte. 126 exit of I-55, about 40-some miles southwest of downtown Chicago. Full directions are available at the club's website at www.opsc.ws.

If you're around and can help, we set up at 8am of the Saturday morning before. We can always use a few extra hands.

We're expecting to have five field courses and a classifier, maybe even two.

There is significant bay construction going on at OPSC and we're hoping the bulldozer man gets those forty loads of fill we just got dumped at the south end of the property turned into some new bays.

If we get more bays, we'll add another classifier.

Match fees this year have been fifteen bucks for non-club-members.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd roll this one back up for a look.

Folks in the Chicagoland area, southwest and all points, head on over on Sunday the 14th.

We're off I-55 at the Illinois Rt. 126 exit, a little ways north of I-80. www.opsc.ws

Weather? Of course it'll be hot and sunny like it always is at our ICORE matches.

We have some new and better bays to work with (even though the grass hasn't gotten going yet) and are looking at four or five field courses and one or two classifiers.

Setup is early the Saturday morning before. We could use a hand or two.

Lots of folks are looking to get classified in Classic Division and so we're looking at ways of piling on some extra CS stages. We're considering doing an indoor one during the winter in our indoor range. If there's enough interest to round up 12-18 shooters we could do that. We have a quick-change setup in mind to make it all fit into a morning.

Since we share the range with PPC on second and third Sundays, a Saturday could even be a choice.