Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who wants to race me to A class?

beltjones

Shot my first A level classifier today. Only a 76% or so but still a milestone. It also knocks off a bad classifier of 49% from way back in 2008 so I should be a big mover this month again (biggest mover last two months in a row :) already )

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys I shot a classifier match this weekend. I pulled off a 88, 86, and a 70. So if I did the math right I should go from my 61% to a 75.5%, which makes me an A.

Edited by GuyC

Nice work, Jeremy. That was super fast -- I can't even dream that fast. Now nobody can make fun of you about sandbagging. :cheers::sight:

just shot 100% on fluffy's revenge 2. that should put me at 77.91 even if my scores from MS and DT don't go in. :cheers:

3.28 down 0

just shot 100% on fluffy's revenge 2. that should put me at 77.91 even if my scores from MS and DT don't go in. :cheers:

3.28 down 0

Beautiful! Although they might not count it due to it being 15% above your class at the time (B), so you might have to give them a call. I'm still wondering if they'll do the same on my 93% run on Table Stakes as a B.

Wow, lots of people seem to be making A all at once. Nice work guys!

Beautiful! Although they might not count it due to it being 15% above your class at the time (B), so you might have to give them a call. I'm still wondering if they'll do the same on my 93% run on Table Stakes as a B.

I saw that in the book last night. If they are scoring us off the highest hit factor ever recorded on a stage nationally and I'm at D 29% now and I just shot a 59% on a classifier this last weekend does that mean I shot the stage too clean and it won't count?

They do that to protect against anomalies in the scoring of the stage or incorrect stage setup (as discussed above). I have heard of people calling HQ to make sure the scores get counted, but I'm not sure who exactly to talk to.

I think that score will count for you regardless though.

The only time a problem would occur is if muliple people from the same match shot way above their classification. Then something may be wrong (incorrect setup, etc). If most of the scores are normal and yours is way high, good for you for practicing a lot :cheers:

Probably won't count anyway, it was pointed out that they set it up with the wrong poppers. Wish I'd have caught that yesterday.

That was a smokin' hot run, classifier or not! Great shootin' Spank

Dan

Thanks Dan. Truthfully I was sort of relieved when I found out. :roflol:

I would love to make it to A class but I am at 66.09% now and have never shot a classifer over 70% so I am stuck in B for a while... guess it would help if I actually practiced once in a while. :roflol: priorities

spanky L3344 Production 75.67% - 3rd winner!

Guy C A68036 Limited 72.19%

mike4045 A42337 Production 70.92% (SS 63.38%)

Juan A53707 Limited 70.15%

KZ45 A57707 Limited 69.65%

Kevin Sanders TY64885 Production 69.61%

Corey A67152 Singlestack 68.35% (L-10:65.90%)

DonovanM FY69834 Production 67.03%

Paul Santiago TY58577 Limited 66.55%

TRUbor9 L3289 Open 65.61%

9mmalpha A66257 Production 62.61%

waktasz A52782 Limited 61.09%

Paul Burtchell A59988 Production 59.10%

Pro2AinPA A67187 Singlestack 59.05%

Chills1994 A58592 Singlestack 56.21%

gmg A66173 Production 52.95% (SS 51.35%)

Obiareus A40356 Limited 51.31%

WhiskeyFoy A71915 Limited 42.21%

OpenDot TY71886 Open 40.79%

LeonardM A71219 Limited U

Well spanky's run was counted, so he's our 3rd winner!

Biggest gainers were Guy C at 14% OpenDot at 11%. Nice work fellas!

Biggest loser was me at 7%. Epic fail. Never thought THAT would happen - guess it's time to be more consistent and stop going for broke all the time.

That is awesome man. I thought I would be B this month but my first C win at Doubletap didn't numb me. Not sure if it just takes awhile or what but I should be B in august.

CONGRATULATIONS ON A CLASS. one less b for me to compete with lol

Good_News_Everyone.jpg

My scores were mistabulated, I'm actually at 78%. I did make A class! Woohoo!

CONGRATS BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

That is awesome man. I thought I would be B this month but my first C win at Doubletap didn't numb me. Not sure if it just takes awhile or what but I should be B in august.

CONGRATULATIONS ON A CLASS. one less b for me to compete with lol

Nice! Hell, you're a better shooter than me with that 72% finish at a major match.