• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey can I still join ... A-66257

C-L-10

B-production

my only problem is theres not much classifier in my area

Sure, I added you. It was my impression that IDPA Masters were around the A-class USPSA level, so you shouldn't have much trouble keeping up :D

I'm an IPSC shooter and would like some info on which class I am. I have never shot a classifier, we don't really do that in Denmark. I have shot a total of 7 matches averaging 69% - the highest being 73.5% and the lowest being 57.2%. My Bill Drill times are in the 2.40sec area - zero down. My El Prez times are about 6.5sec with 1 or 2 C's. Can someone give me a ball park figure as to which class I am :rolleyes: ?

And sorry for the "hijack" :cheers:

I'm an IPSC shooter and would like some info on which class I am. I have never shot a classifier, we don't really do that in Denmark. I have shot a total of 7 matches averaging 69% - the highest being 73.5% and the lowest being 57.2%. My Bill Drill times are in the 2.40sec area - zero down. My El Prez times are about 6.5sec with 1 or 2 C's. Can someone give me a ball park figure as to which class I am :rolleyes: ?

And sorry for the "hijack" :cheers:

Assuming you are shooting Standard, based on your El Prez hit factor of 8.92, you are a high A. Of course this is subjective based on the info given. Have fun!

Thanks for the feedback... I feel a little cool now :P. Admittedly I have been taking my shooting very serious this last one and a half years. I guess access to a small but always vacant range and truckloads of ammo does pay off.

Does anyone have a sketch over the classified :cheers: ? That way I would know for sure. I know it won't be official, but that doesn't matter to me. I just want to know where I am compared to the best in the world.

Thanks for the feedback... I feel a little cool now :P. Admittedly I have been taking my shooting very serious this last one and a half years. I guess access to a small but always vacant range and truckloads of ammo does pay off.

Does anyone have a sketch over the classified :cheers: ? That way I would know for sure. I know it won't be official, but that doesn't matter to me. I just want to know where I am compared to the best in the world.

Diagrams of all the classifiers can be found here: http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-classifier-list.php

I'm an IPSC shooter and would like some info on which class I am. I have never shot a classifier, we don't really do that in Denmark. I have shot a total of 7 matches averaging 69% - the highest being 73.5% and the lowest being 57.2%. My Bill Drill times are in the 2.40sec area - zero down. My El Prez times are about 6.5sec with 1 or 2 C's. Can someone give me a ball park figure as to which class I am :rolleyes: ?And sorry for the "hijack" :cheers:
Assuming you are shooting Standard, based on your El Prez hit factor of 8.92, you are a high A. Of course this is subjective based on the info given. Have fun!

THANK YOU :D

• 4 weeks later...

It would appear as though I'm the 2nd winner of this race to A class.

I ripped out a 92% run on Table Stakes and an 80% on Big Barricade at my classifier match today :D

Edited by DonovanM

DonovanM FY69834 Production 74.05%

Torogi A66531 Open 71.81% - 2nd winner!

spanky L3344 Production 71.08%

mike4045 A42337 Production 70.92% (SS 63.38%)

Juan A53707 Limited 70.15%

KZ45 A57707 Limited 69.97%

Kevin Sanders TY64885 Production 69.61%

Corey A67152 Singlestack 67.58% (L-10:65.90%)

Paul Santiago TY58577 Limited 66.55%

9mmalpha A66257 Production 62.61%

waktasz A52782 Limited 61.09%

Pro2AinPA A67187 Singlestack 59.05%

Guy C A68036 Production 58.24%

TRUbor9 L3289 Open 59.57%

Chills1994 A58592 Singlestack 56.21%

gmg A66173 Production 52.95% (SS 51.35%)

Obiareus A40356 Limited 48.01%

WhiskeyFoy A71915 Limited 42.21%

OpenDot TY71886 Open 29.89%

LeonardM A71219 Limited U

Biggest gainers were waktasz, WhiskeyFoy and TRUbor9 all at 3%. Keep it up guys.

Looks like I'll have to wait for the next update for my A card, my updates didn't make it in in time. Damn and blast! :D

Edited by DonovanM

Cool, how do you did you do that? Win B class at an Area match and be within a certain percent of the GM's? That's the way to do it. I've been trying to get my match bump to Master in IDPA the same way but I always manage to choke.

It was a level III match. I forgot how many GM's shot my division but there should be more than 3 (which was the requirement). I did win my class (B), I was about 76% from the top. I dont think USPSA will weigh your percentage from a GM on area matches or major matches. But I read somewhere that if you score 95% or higher from the winner in Nationals (only) you get GM.

Good job brother

Scores From Major Matches

A shooter’s performance in larger matches and tournaments may also be used to help establish a classification. In order for overall scores from a Level II or Level III match to be entered as a classifier, the match director must submit an Application for Level II or Level III match with the "Results for Classification" check box marked. Please note that there is no guarantee that the overall results will be used. As a minimum requirement, the results and competitor list will be reviewed at the USPSA office to determine whether enough top shooters completed the match and performed at a level high enough to be considered a national standard.

Hey Donovan,

I got the exec bump and they sent me my A card couple weeks ago :cheers: i am still at 71% though. I can stay here and shoot with you guys until I get past 75% :ph34r:

NICE! I must have missed that, probably went straight for the percentage. Congrats, and nice finish!

Donovan, thank you. ill see you shortly at race to M :cheers:

waktasz, thanks! the fastest to go up is through the exec bump. biggest drawback is your % is below the bottom limit. but you know what, shoot your own shot. without thinking numbers and just hitting A's, next thing you know you're up there ;) <- that is what I'm working on now.

Edited by Torogi

OpenDot TY71886 Open 29.89%

Man that is depressing... :roflol:

At least i'm the blue ribbon looser!!!

But hey... I went from U to D though!!! :roflol:

Look on the bright side, in reality, you were the biggest gainer this month at 30% :D

Just relax, like I said, keep up practicing and don't let early frustrations bring you down, it's only a matter of time (with dedication) ;)

59.57% < WTF I tried to get it fixed but one of my scores got entered wrong as alpha/mike instead of the 2 alpha the RO called :angry::angry:

the 56.1308 was actually 79.9860%... and then a few from the local clubs didnt get in on time... I should move way up next time

Edited by TRUbor9

Do ya'll have room for one more ?

My current ranking in Production is 54.17%, but I shot 3 classifiers in the last 2 weeks of 65.9679, 86.8283 and 61.8234%, so I should be at 65.0193% next update.

A59988

Thanks,

Paul

Did you use the same gun for all three? LOL!