Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who Has The Lowest Membership Number

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined the USPSA in 1994 as a Foreign Life member and was given membership number FL1677. When I "upgraded" my membership to Benefactor level in 1999, I became B7, which is kinda cool in a James Bond "B007" way ;)

PS: The next Benefactor number available is B22 - you can support the USPSA and get a cool number at the same time if you upgrade.

OK, TL, I can go even one better, I shot the 1978 Nationals in LA.

Mike

Yes but Mike the question is did you win for. I mean born that year the least you could have done was win one for me. Nice to meet a lot of you by the way.

Happy Shooting

:D :D :D :D

Paul

• 8 months later...

Out MD has number one thirty somthing.Two of our other shooters had numbers within a few digits of his but changed to Life status and changed no.s .I love hearing their stories of the old days when they put on the first TN section and Area 6 match.Now days we are not even affiliated with IPSC/USPSA and the BOD at the club have us shooting down in a hole. :angry:

AGlock36

I can tell you that Old Shooter did not win the 77 Natls, although he probably had a hell of a time...just like I did in 78....and No, I did not win either..only made the shootoffs one yr and we won't talk about that, ancient history...

The main thing is to go, get the experience and try it till you reach your goal...

Keep after it... :D

CA-157. Before 1984 those of us shooting were direct members of IPSC. My first match was fall of '77.

USPSA has a special membership number prefix for CA's who want to become lifers - you would get "CAL-157" ... so all you CA (Charter Annual) members out there don't have any reason not to sign up for lift now. Just think how much $$ you would have saved if you went "life" way back when.

I joined the USPSA in 1994 as a Foreign Life member and was given membership number FL1677. When I "upgraded" my membership to Benefactor level in 1999, I became B7, which is kinda cool in a James Bond "B007" way  ;)

PS: The next Benefactor number available is B22 - you can support the USPSA and get a cool number at the same time if you upgrade.

Welcome to the club Vince - I obtained firearms instructor license number 007 (actually "BFS007") from the state of Massachusetts when they added the requirement of a course from a "licensed instructor" to get a firearms license, and a co-worker has a gun with serial number 7.

I joined the USPSA in 1994 as a Foreign Life member and was given membership number FL1677. When I "upgraded" my membership to Benefactor level in 1999, I became B7, which is kinda cool in a James Bond "B007" way ;)

my number before the life membership was A-6677. kinda funny vince's fl1677 only 5000 off. :D

my life number is L-843

I work for a guy who started shooting before there was a USPSA but when he joined he got the number

A-1235

Stan Wigginton Open GM, Limited GM

Best of all, Great guy, good coach and I could not ask for a better man to work for. :)

Hopalong

• 2 weeks later...
A-387

be

Dude! What took you so long? A-387 ??!!?? Why weren't you A-1 like the steak sauce?

:P

My first nationals was in the very first Limited natls ever held in Reno. I doubt you remember BE, but we ran into each other in the lobby of the match hotel. You stopped to talked to me because you were floored to see a shooter, let alone a chick, reading a copy of "The Way and the Power" by Lovret. Who all remembers the Peppermill hotel with it's shaggy brown carpeted walls? It was like a bad Austin Powers bachelor pad!

Carina aka TY22936

(I joined USPSA as soon as I could. I blame a liberal upbringing in Kalifornia for the delay!)

My first nationals was in the very first Limited natls ever held in Reno.  I doubt you remember BE, but we ran into each other in the lobby of the match hotel.  You stopped to talked to me because you were floored to see a shooter, let alone a chick, reading a copy of "The Way and the Power" by Lovret.  Who all remembers the Peppermill hotel with it's shaggy brown carpeted walls?  It was like a bad Austin Powers bachelor pad!

(I joined USPSA as soon as I could.  I blame a liberal upbringing in Kalifornia for the delay!)

I remember that place...I remember that nationals...

that was fun...

Whoa...its the big guy...RD4..

out of curiousity..

RD2 Dave Stanford

RD3 Andy Hollar

Who was RD1???

My first "paid" (I'm still waiting for the check) gun writer article was for Jake and the old Combat Shooters Report. I ran into him at one of our club's matches (in 1978-9 or so), where he'd borrowed some 9mm from Evan Marshall to run his Browning P-35. Choke-a-matic, it was. "Jake" I said "Why did you borrow ammo from Evan? He probably just confiscated it from some mugger in Detroit." Evan used to be a Detroit copper before he became a famous gunwriter.

So, Uncle Vinnie, who's the highest RD number? In what country?