Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brazos Rocks!

blind bat

I recently ordered a 9mm Trojan from Brazos with their 3lb trigger job, microdot front sight, mag well and ambi thumb safety. I was told the Trojan's were on order and it would take 3-4 weeks. Ingi called me last week to say my gun had arrived a week early and they expected it to ship on Thursday (less than a week). Sure enough, I got a call on from on Thursday with a tracking number and my FFL received it the following day.

The fit and finish on the Trojan is great. The slide to frame fit is silky smooth and tight (but not so tight that the gun won't function). Bob's trigger job is fantastic and the gun is a dream to shoot. I fired about 150 rounds through it today without a problem.

Thanks again to Bob and Ingi. Your customer service is second to none. Hopefully, one of these days I'll have the cash put down on one of your custom blasters.

• 1 month later...

It would be great if mine arrived a week early. It's due at Brazos 11-15. Even if it's a little late, Brazos has been great to deal with so far. Mine will be identical to yours blind bat, minus the trigger job.

• 4 weeks later...

Got my 9mm Trojan today. Great service Brazos. Right out of the box, 200 rounds of my IDPA loads with Tripp mags w/ no failures. I did notice it didn't have the long ejector that some have said were breaking with some 9mm mags. Mine came with a short ejector that made no contact with the mags. Very happy with my new ESP gun.

Joe